Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick in the Final (MERGED)

StevieInferior

Ralling speech time again

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in New Orleans, we shall fight on the message boards and endzones, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Quarterback, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the Howie's Tough Guy Award site, we shall fight on the internet, we shall fight in the cyberspace and in the streets, we shall fight in e-mails to Foxsports.com; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Franchise or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Danfather beyond the reaches of the press, armed and guarded by the O Mighty Bugeyed One, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gibb's good time, the NFL, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Originally posted by Whiskeypeet

Are your freeking serious?

Yes McNair has been doing it for years, Ramsey is tough but he has only been beat up one season and he didn't last. McNair finds a way to play. I understand being a homer but the truth is McNair is tougher QB.

Look, we already know Ramsey is the toughest player in the league( right up there with Steve McNair). So we don't need to win him(or cheat for him) a stupid contest from FOX! I already voted i'm fine with not being able to vote twice. If more people then us believe that Ramsey is tougher then Ray Lewis, then he'll win the vote. But as far as i'm concerened, Ramsey is already the toughest player out there. especially after what he went through this season. we don't need a stupid contest to prove that.

----------------------------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Originally posted by Whiskeypeet

I guess I must pleed homer on this one then Booma. Patrick is the man in my book. I think I'd be dead if I'd have taken the beating he took this year.

Actually David Carr took a worse beating in 2002 then Patrick did this year.

Patrick is very tough, but to be the toughest you have to be able to survive the entire season not just 2/3 rds of it.

Archived