Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick in the Final (MERGED)

StevieInferior

We have come to far to lose now. Patrick vs. Lewis. Last ound had over 147,000 votes. Rock the vote now and get us ahead. We have stiff competition. Cowgirl fans against us probably new Orelans fans against us, and Ray lewis has a star figure Patrick does not. get out to anti Raven sitesm AFC South Boards, Pittsburg boards, Cleveland Boards, Cincy Boards. Get the word out and lets beat this thug and bring our man the respect he deserves and a new truck.

Bayou, rest assured, we will do our part to give Pat something back in return for the beating he took.

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2001718

FINAL ROUND!!!

Ray Lewis - 50.4%

Roy Williams - 49.6%

A late fourth quarter rally by Ray Lewis supporters gave him a finals appearance — over 125,000 votes cast.

Patrick Ramsey - 64%

Deuce McAllister - 36%

Fans respect how much the Redskins' QB handled his weekly beatings — over 147,000 votes cast.

Ramsey - 68%

Lewis - 32%

Ralling speech time again

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in New Orleans, we shall fight on the message boards and endzones, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Quarterback, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the Howie's Tough Guy Award site, we shall fight on the internet, we shall fight in the cyberspace and in the streets, we shall fight in e-mails to Foxsports.com; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Franchise or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Danfather beyond the reaches of the press, armed and guarded by the O Mighty Bugeyed One, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gibb's good time, the NFL, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Dude they fixed the refresh thing. Can't refresh the flash window anymore. Have to manually click.............

Bullsh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks to me like its going to be an honest poll now. It let me do 10 or 12 multiple votes, but now its not allowing additional votes. Me thinks they are on to us fellas. That much more important for everyone here and at CPND to vote. Going to be tough to beat Ray Lewis. If only it were 'Toughest NFL Player without a Rap Sheet'......

Archived