Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With the second pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, Washington selects ... ?

Spearfeather

Washington will pick ... ?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who will we take with the second pick ?

• Caleb Williams
    • Drake Maye
    • Jayden Daniels
    • J.J. McCarthy
    • Some other player

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/24/2024 at 01:00 PM

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

He is actually giving RG3 vibes with the whole top golf nonsense and talking about where he prefers to play. His half hearted endorsement of playing in Washington did little to alleviate that fear. I am hoping the Daniels noise is just that.

But then again I wanted Russell Okung over Trent Williams, so what do I know?

Jayden never once made public statement saying anything alluding to not wanting to play here. So, yall can hold on to that negative BS if yall want. The ONLY public statement he made was that he's "100% ok with being drafted by Washington".

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

28 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Jayden never once made public statement saying anything alluding to not wanting to play here. So, yall can hold on to that negative BS if yall want. The ONLY public statement he made was that he's "100% ok with being drafted by Washington".

I never said he did. I said he openly stated his preferences were Las Vegas and Minnesota. Only when specifically asked, he responded to Washington, with a "yeah, I guess" kind of attitude. Body language matters. Tone matters. Given that and all the noise around TopGolf, his agent, it's a concern. No one wanted to believe RGIII's diva attitude during that draft either. You want to ignore it, fine. But to me, it's an issue.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I never said he did. I said he openly stated his preferences were Las Vegas and Minnesota. Only when specifically asked, he responded to Washington, with a "yeah, I guess" kind of attitude. Body language matters. Tone matters. Given that and all the noise around TopGolf, his agent, it's a concern. No one wanted to believe RGIII's diva attitude during that draft either. You want to ignore it, fine. But to me, it's an issue.

Doesn't make a rookie a "Diva" for having a preference of where they would like to play. All rookies have a preference of where they'd like to play at. 

If they come out ala Eli Manning and start saying where they refuse to play at, then that's different.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Doesn't make a rookie a "Diva" for having a preference of where they would like to play. All rookies have a preference of where they'd like to play at. 

If they come out ala Eli Manning and start saying where they refuse to play at, then that's different.

You keep focusing on that and missing what I actually said. But carry on.

17 hours ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Yeah, cause he was injured most of his college career 🙄:chair:

Take that negative jinxing bull**** to another fanbase.....

He wasn’t playing in the nfl, where even most secondary players are bigger and faster than he is.

They didn’t listen to me when I said do not take Desmond Howard and they didn’t listen when I said do not take Chase Young or Forbes so they better listen now when I am saying do not take Maye. His stats look like Sams, the guy we just got rid of and he played for NC who is not exactly a football powerhouse. IMO he will be another Tanahill. JD is electric and he is the guy I want to watch every Sunday. The kid from Michigan just handed off and did not impress me. The kid from So Cal played in a weak league so he most likely looked better than he is. We are due to hit a home run with our 1st rd pick so go with the Heisman Trophy winner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

22 hours ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Players at ALL positions get injured. Dont mean people in our fanbase need to jinx the dude talkin like he's destined to have a injury plagued career. Yall putting bad luck on us with that jinxing bull****. 

I can see if we're talking about Pennix, who's had serious injuries in college, which has dropped his stock. Issues Jayden Daniels has can/will be coached out of him. He's not RG3.....

You are a damn fool if you think that somebody so skinny as QB will go free of injury

• Thumb down 1

1 hour ago, Skintime said:

You are a damn fool if you think that somebody so skinny as QB will go free of injury

I'm a damn fool?

Lucky its close to the draft, and Im not about to risk getting banned LOL....

And I didnt say that he would be "free from injury", I said that definitively saying that he will have a "injury plagued career" is jinxing us (or whichever team that drafts him). Our fans jinx us more than our rivals.......Probably why our team is always trash.

I wish Dan Snyder wouldve took a lot of you determined to be miserable PTSD having ass fans with him when he left. 

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Skintime said:

I'm not a huge fan of the pick, but is there any evidence liking being thin and getting (seriously) injured in the NFL?

He's played a lot at a high level at college and doesn't have a history of injury.

This isn't RGIII situation where he tore up his knee in college already.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

I'm a damn fool?

Lucky its close to the draft, and Im not about to risk getting banned LOL....

And I didnt say that he would be "free from injury", I said that definitively saying that he will have a "injury plagued career" is jinxing us (or whichever team that drafts him). Our fans jinx us more than our rivals.......Probably why our team is always trash.

I wish Dan Snyder wouldve took a lot of you determined to be miserable PTSD having ass fans with him when he left. 

LOL Name a skinny running QB that has made it. I've been a fan since the 60's which is much longer than you have been alive. Made a mistake today, but we have been doing those since the early 90's

• Thumb down 1

31 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

I'm not a huge fan of the pick, but is there any evidence liking being thin and getting (seriously) injured in the NFL?

He's played a lot at a high level at college and doesn't have a history of injury.

This isn't RGIII situation where he tore up his knee in college already.

I hate the pick. And I cannot remember a skinny QB that has made it without injury. since he does not slide he will be hit hard and taken out. He is fools gold

Edited by Skintime
  • Thumb down 1

5 hours ago, 50yrSKINSfan said:

They didn’t listen to me when I said do not take Desmond Howard and they didn’t listen when I said do not take Chase Young or Forbes so they better listen now when I am saying do not take Maye. His stats look like Sams, the guy we just got rid of and he played for NC who is not exactly a football powerhouse. IMO he will be another Tanahill. JD is electric and he is the guy I want to watch every Sunday. The kid from Michigan just handed off and did not impress me. The kid from So Cal played in a weak league so he most likely looked better than he is. We are due to hit a home run with our 1st rd pick so go with the Heisman Trophy winner. 

I’d love Maye if he stayed at Alabama and went off, but he went to the ACC and only did two years.