Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Looking at 4 teams playing this Sunday…. ALL of them are teams that got built up first before finding their QB.

even Mahomes, he was drafted into a solid KC team under Reid.

Unless Adams is 1000% convinced on a QB then we need to trade the pick and accumulate more young talent

• Confused 1
  • Thumb down 2

Just now, sjinhan said:

Looking at 4 teams playing this Sunday…. ALL of them are teams that got built up first before finding their QB.

Unless Adams is 1000% convinced on a QB then we need to trade the pick and accumulate more young talent

And who would be our qb?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sjinhan said:

That just keeps you on the road to mediocrity. Did you not watch the last four years? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

That just keeps you on the road to mediocrity. Did you not watch the last four years? 

How about the 28 years before the last 4? Insanity not going QB. Just crazy. We are likely to strike out as well but we gotta swing. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

And who would be our qb?

We will need find one eventually.  I am saying if we are not convinced then we need tonpass on QB.  

1 minute ago, Conn said:

Reminder that we have a QB thread and a draft pick thread.

Let’s keep it readable around here, we don’t need the same repetitive arguments in every single thread.

Ok i will move the conversation over

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lions are imploding a bit. Also noticed a trend with their offense not being productive in the second half of games. Really don't need that to be the case here if Johnson is the coach. We must have coaches that can make second half adjustments and also won't take their foot off the gas

Edited by ThatNFLChick
  • Thumb up 1

I hope if it's ben johnson that he doesn't bring the go for it everytime bit with him. The lions put themselves in bad situations quite often by turning it over on downs and even worse taking 3 points off the board.

I really hope that's just a Dan Campbell thing. I get it if your down by seven or up by 14, but why would anyone not want to make it a 10 point, 2 score game when they had the chance earlier.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, ThatNFLChick said:

Lions are imploding a bit. Also noticed a trend with their offense not being productive in the second half of games. Really don't need that to be the case here if Johnson is the coach. We muat have coaches that can make second half adjustments and also won't take their foot off the gas

Campbell overheated the engine. That 4th and 2 shifted momentum. He should have kicked the FG. 

• Thumb up 2

2 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Lions are imploding a bit. Also noticed a trend with their offense not being productive in the second half of games. Really don't need that to be the case here if Johnson is the coach. We must have coaches that can make second half adjustments and also won't take their foot off the gas

Are you watching? The execution is the problem right now, Johnson’s putting them in position to succeed. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Conn said:

Are you watching? The execution is the problem right now, Johnson’s putting them in position to succeed. 

I am watching and I wouldn't say it if it was just one game but the second half has been an issue in multiple games for them. The 49ers clearly made some adjustments, hopefully the Lions do too. 

Just now, ThatNFLChick said:

I am watching and I wouldn't say it if it was just one game but the second half has been an issue in multiple games for them. The 49ers clearly made some adjustments, hopefully the Lions do too. 

I've noticed that they do get very conservative in the 3rd and half of the 4th sometimes, running every play and not taking shots, when they have the lead. The last half of the 4th they'll try to put teams away. 

Doesn't seem to be the case today, today it's poor execution 

12 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yeah, this is shaping up perfectly. Johnson is still calling a great game. His players are just letting him down with turnovers and drops. 

Big time letting him down.  

5 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Kyle is very good at making halftime adjustments.  It's looking that both Ben Johnson and Mike MacDonald could both be free and we know our answer on who is HC on Tuesday.  Man, we are all ready for that!  :)  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Wow, no effort at all. What the hell happened to this guy?

Trent Williams praised him on the top NFL 100 player show saying he’s a hall of famer in the making and he believed it. That was the end. He skipped OTAs and was never the same. So blame Trent. 😂 

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Goff overthrew wide open LaPorta and others too.  Those things happen that’s why you don’t shift momentum up by 17 you go up by 20.

You can’t blame that on Campbell or Johnson though. 

Ok you can blame Campbell on that one. I think you go for the tie there