Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Prior to this game social media was alive with talk that the way to beat Lamar was blitz him constantly. Make him go east and west and never let him stay in the pocket against four lineman. 

seems like it was right. 

image.thumb.png.09ea27dd923ca71e0f36e4bc03df7468.png

The challenge is they aren’t running the ball well with anybody but Lamar not completing passes at a high rate.  

For a run first offense that relies on teams pinching to stop the run to create matchups for the pass game, that’s trouble.

And I’m not sure how many cracks you can give Mahomes and Reid before they figure out something and get a TD. 

Just now, profusion said:

Oh Lord, we're going to get the Taylor Swift Super Bowl, aren't we? I might have to find something else to do. 😂

I'm putting all my hopes and dreams on the Lions right now.

...Allah help me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, profusion said:

Oh Lord, we're going to get the Taylor Swift Super Bowl, aren't we? I might have to find something else to do. 😂

Since the beginning of the second quarter they’ve shown her once for less than 3 seconds.  

I don’t understand the issue 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

are you really so fragile that you can’t handle seeing a woman for 30 total seconds over 3.5 hours? 

It’s been 2.8 since the second quarter.  I’ll give you, it could have been 27.2 seconds in the first quarter and I didn’t watch halftime.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

are you really so fragile that you can’t handle seeing a woman for 30 total seconds over 3.5 hours? 

It was a joke.

I'd much rather see the lovely Ms. Swift than endless shots of, say, Jerry Jones

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, CapsSkins said:

MacDonald's defense has bowed up and is giving the O every chance to get back in this.

Ravens need to get a score because eventually, Reid and Mahomes will kick the door down.  

That was massively conservative play calling on that last drive by Reid. 

Just now, profusion said:

I'd much rather see the lovely Ms. Swift than endless shots of, say, Jerry Jones

Not me. Showing the absolute confusion and disgust on Skeletor's face during every quick Cowboys playoff exit is just nourishing for the soul.

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It’s been 2.8 since the second quarter.  I’ll give you, it could have been 27.2 seconds in the first quarter and I didn’t watch halftime.   

She’s got a billion pre teen girl fans watching chiefs football. Roger is going to try some k-pop next year

Edited by dunfer
  • Haha 3