Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

When the Commies suck, it's nice to have a comfort team that you can turn on and just watch them go to town on any random team of on any given week. The Patriots were that team for years. The Chiefs have been that team for 5 years. The 49ers have been that team that team since last season. Tonight, I'll sleep well.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I hope to be sending Falcons fans out that very same way next weekend! 

You have a better chance of all of the Commanders fan collectively ****ting their pants at the stadium and forcing all Atlanta fans without nose plugs to retreat.

Just now, Simmsy said:

You have a better chance of all of the Commanders fan collectively ****ting their pants at the stadium and forcing all Atlanta fans without nose plugs to retreat.

I have fought this fight 6 times here.  (with 2 pre-seasons on the side)

I HAVE NO FEAR. 

We still sing the Haaaaaaaaillllll on the way out, win or lose.   We really have an amazing showing at every game I've been to here, surprisingly. 

This will probably be the last YOLO in my life for what these tickets cost unless I win some lottery money.  I couldn't pass it up.  I've loved this team since '73 and I ain't giving up now, even though I sometimes want to.  It's my heart.