Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

The Jets go back to trash the moment I start watching them again. Zach Wilson can pound sand, so I'm okay with this.

Bruh, I saw a tie and checked in feeling bad for talking trash about this being unwatchable...

I walk right into the Chiefs doing radio city musical hall in he end zone over something stupid Zach Wilson did.

I'm not Nostradomus, I'm just saying this is exactly why I didn't want to watch this **** 😒

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 1

That is one of the most Redskins things I've ever seen...my heart died watching that run.

That pocket looked like they were clearing a minefield and oline reprimanding toddlers instead of full grown men playing dline.

Then dude just runs a straight line for it seems like forever to pickup that first down and Fist Bumps the air.

No penalties, no mercy.

Refs jus got together on that int and said "Nah, Swift paying good money for a 'good game', what did you 'see'?"

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

Seriously, how do you call a penalty like that in that situation? 

Even the Swifties know it's embarrassing to lose to the Jets...

Teenage girls somewhere are likely asking their boyfriend who loves Madden for help on this football thing, lives are being saved here, some good coming out of it

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

I only watched this game because I heard Taylor Swift would be there.

There's a part of me chuckling at potential headlines and memes for Swifties that decide to go to Vegas for when Chiefs play the Raiders...

You gonna learn today.