Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Riddick is an idiot.

Let's pretend like Riddick that the score is really just 3-0.

13 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

People talk about the Commanders OL, from what I've seen, there's probably just a handful of teams that have stout OL's. 

Meanwhile we have an entire draft of players that don't see the field. They could have stocked up with OL players and actually used them.

4 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Bill B is basically Ron Rivera -- if not worse -- without Brady.

The Tampa Super Bowl was SO telling.

I don't think Bill has a good eye for QBs, just has an eye for QBs that will fit in his system. Of course, Brady is different.

9 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I don't think Bill has a good eye for QBs, just has an eye for QBs that will fit in his system. Of course, Brady is different.

Belichick doesn't seem to have an eye for most positions. Brady carried that's team to it's last bunch of SBs. Imagine Brady if he'd had Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne most of his career like Manning had. Brady had mostly scrubs and Gronk the last 10 years. Moss for a couple years.

Edited by SkinsFTW
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Bill B is basically Ron Rivera -- if not worse -- without Brady.

The Tampa Super Bowl was SO telling.

Rivera is not even close to Bellichick's league. At least BB knows to assemble a good defense through his tenure in NE.  Rivera hasn't done squat with this defense in his time here.  The MLB has been especially atrocious.  This after having Kuechly in Carolina for so long

56 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Belichick doesn't seem to have an eye for most positions. Brady carried that's team to it's last bunch of SBs. Imagine Brady if he'd had Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne most of his career like Manning had. Brady had mostly scrubs and Gronk the last 10 years. Moss for a couple years.

And they went almost undefeated when they had Moss. And lost a close one with Reche Caldwell as their main outside receiver. Looking at their drafts Bill could never figure out WR. 

Anybody watching Chiefs/Jets?  Of course, I realize when the schedule was made, everyone thought this would be Aaron/Patrick. 

Curious to see how it turns out, considering everyone thinks the Jets have an elite defense.  Let's see how they stack up to ours against a really good offense.