Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A 45-year-old biotech CEO may have reduced his biological age by at least 5 years

He must really have a social problems if he's using Daily Mail like a dating service.  "I'm a billionaire with an 18 year old weiner and I am going to live forever - why can't I find a date?" 

Alternate fake quote: "Daily Mail spoke to one of his recent dates, Jessica.  'I thought it would be cool to date and smash a billionaire, but he wouldn't just stfu about himself.  Just because your body is 18, doesn't mean your mind has to be. After taking his private jet to his south pacific island for the weekend, it was so dissapointing and creepy.  He wouldn't even date me until I underwent a series of medical screens myself, he kept talking about STDs and live expetency.  But here's the bottom line LADIES - "age isn't everything.'  Obviously, we all know how self-absorbed 18 year olds perform in bed.... I wish I had hit the PASS button."

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2023 at 4:48 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Jesus Christ, is his process to stand in front of a mirror screaming “it puts the lotion on its skin!!!” at himself while dancing around with his dick tucked between his legs?

Someone check that guys’ god damned basement for missing women….

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, MrSilverMaC said:

Jesus Christ, is his process to stand in front of a mirror screaming “it puts the lotion on its skin!!!” at himself while dancing around with his dick tucked between his legs?

Someone check that guys’ god damned basement for missing women….

I would think young boys would be more likely. Dude is sick AF.