Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Ron isn't likeable at all and there aren't that many that actually like him. Once you get to know him, you recoil.  Ron thinks his Nazi hard right policies will get him the nomination and the presidency.  Not happening.

I don't agree with this. Trump has a huge social media infrastructure that attacks his rivals like crazy if they get close to him.  Plus other politicians just sucking up to him for an administration job.  Trump's steamroller activated against DeSantis and jumped on every little thing he did.  Even the "everyone hates Ron" narrative... this all just happened to come out in the past month?  

4 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I don't agree with this. Trump has a huge social media infrastructure that attacks his rivals like crazy if they get close to him.  Plus other politicians just sucking up to him for an administration job.  Trump's steamroller activated against DeSantis and jumped on every little thing he did.  Even the "everyone hates Ron" narrative... this all just happened to come out in the past month?  

I don't think anyone really liked Ron before this month but in life, timing is hardly ever perfect.  To your point, Trump's steamroller activated but there's also the Disney thing, too, and on top of that talk about the 2024 election is starting to pick up steam so there's more scrutiny.  So for Ron, the timing hasn't been good this month but I don't believe anyone outside of Florida Republicans really liked him to begin with.  

The funniest thing about @88Comrade2000's little diatribe about Ron was the whole "Once you get to know him, you recoil," line, which made me think that he's taken some time to get to know Ron and discovered that Ron's worse than he appears to be.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't think anyone really liked Ron before this month but in life, timing is hardly ever perfect.  To your point, Trump's steamroller activated but there's also the Disney thing, too, and on top of that talk about the 2024 election is starting to pick up steam so there's more scrutiny.  So for Ron, the timing hasn't been good this month but I don't believe anyone outside of Florida Republicans really liked him to begin with.  

The funniest thing about @88Comrade2000's little diatribe about Ron was the whole "Once you get to know him, you recoil," line, which made me think that he's taken some time to get to know Ron and discovered that Ron's worse than he appears to be.  

Well, I do live in Ronistan.

He actually seemed ok when he first got elected but as he went more hard right, in his shift for 24; his real self emerged.

One Ron trait is that he doesn’t like to be challenged.  How’s he going to fair with the national press? Also, what about with voters in other states? Then of course, the nonstop attack from Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Well, I do live in Ronistan.

He actually seemed ok when he first got elected but as he went more hard right, in his shift for 24; his real self emerged.

One Ron trait is that he doesn’t like to be challenged.  How’s he going to fair with the national press? Also, what about with voters in other states? Then of course, the nonstop attack from Trump.

Bro, none of these guys like to be challenged.  

I don't think anyone has to worry about Ron on a national level.  He's a cheap Trump imitation, nothing more.  

Unfortunately it looks like the Cheetopottamus is the leader in the clubhouse for the Republican nomination.  I don't see how anyone in the party has the balls to stand up to him and unless any of his legal snafus really come to pass and hold him back from running again, I think he's the guy...which is disgusting on so many levels.

I get the feeling that there are some amongst the Republican ranks that would like to get rid of the Trump stench and get back to having some kind of a normal, appealing party but when the chips are down they're going to be sycophants and back him publicly because a) job safety and b) anything's better than looking weak to the constituents.  And if their constituents are into Trump...well, better to go along to get along.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Lol, 75 percent of these mother****ers think he really won.  

51 percent just want to piss off the liberals.  It would be unbelievable if it weren't so believable.  

• Thumb up 1

A lot of people just wanted so bad for Ron to be an acceptable substitute for Trump, and didn't know or care about any of his personal characteristics or personality.  He was just an empty vessel and had to be better than Trump.  So now Ron is actually being scrutinized and turns out he's a ****ty candidate in most respects if you actually take 5 minutes to look. 

• Thumb up 1

27 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

What a massive **** this guy is.  What a ****ing ****.  Deep down he's scared that he's old and that the ADHD meds aren't hitting like they used to.  

I'd love to see someone have the balls in the Republican party to just step up and take him to task.  Someone who has a spine and can call the guy a criminal to his face.  I dunno who'd do that, but I'd instantly become a big fan.

27 minutes ago, Larry said:

The only GOP Presidential candidate is already announcing that he is scared of appearing on TV with the people who haven't announced.  

I dunno about scared.  If you are the clear frontrunner and everyone else is at like 5%, why even acknowledge they exist or let them act like they are your equal?  I wouldn't.*

* I'm also not a narcissistic sociopath who cannot stand to not be the center of attention.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

What a massive **** this guy is.  What a ****ing ****.  Deep down he's scared that he's old and that the ADHD meds aren't hitting like they used to.  

I'd love to see someone have the balls in the Republican party to just step up and take him to task.  Someone who has a spine and can call the guy a criminal to his face.  I dunno who'd do that, but I'd instantly become a big fan.

4D34FD8B-7810-4B67-8DB8-AD8B7FC25945.png

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I dunno about scared.  If you are the clear frontrunner and everyone else is at like 5%, why even acknowledge they exist or let them act like they are your equal?  I wouldn't.*

* I'm also not a narcissistic sociopath who cannot stand to not be the center of attention.  

I agree with you on this. Even if you aren't a narcissistic sociopath who cannot stand to not be the center of attention, it's a good strategy. The only PACs for DeSantis are putting out anti-Biden type ads because they know going after the narcissistic sociopath will only piss off people who MIGHT vote for him if the narcissistic sociopath isn't the nominee. 

You guys have all done a good job of pointing out how small-time DeSantis has been. His Asia-Eurotrip did what for him? His war with Disney even has diehard Rs who also happen to be Disney Cultists, conflicted at best. What's next? A natural disaster this year in Florida where Biden after approving massive federal aid, comes down to survey the damage and he's there on the tarmac shaking Biden's hand?

AND.... that's all before Florida needs to change their laws so he can run and be Governor at the same time.

Just now, @DCGoldPants said:

I agree with you on this. Even if you aren't a narcissistic sociopath who cannot stand to not be the center of attention, it's a good strategy. The only PACs for DeSantis are putting out anti-Biden type ads because they know going after the narcissistic sociopath will only piss off people who MIGHT vote for him if the narcissistic sociopath isn't the nominee. 

Oh, I suspect that right now, Ron's only path out of Florida is if Trump's in jail.  

Hoping democrats worry about their own guy this time and primary someone thats an actual leader and not just a name that can win.

Its the problem with politics lately. People vote party and dont know **** about the person their voting for

36 minutes ago, dunfer said:

Hoping democrats worry about their own guy this time and primary someone thats an actual leader and not just a name that can win.

Its the problem with politics lately. People vote party and dont know **** about the person their voting for

Pretty rich given the GOP is running *Donald Trump* for the 3rd time.

I feel like Democrats made their choice exactly like it should be done in 2020, given that 29 candidates ran in the primary, 7 different candidates won delegates, and eventually Biden crushed everyone else.  Democrat primary voters had ample choices to pick from, those folks had over a year to make their cases, including thirteen (13) debates.   Although, i guess "a name that can win" is a pretty good pitch in the primary when the GOP is running the biggest mistake our country has ever made. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

16 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Pretty rich given the GOP is running *Donald Trump* for the 3rd time.

I feel like Democrats made their choice exactly like it should be done in 2020, given that 29 candidates ran in the primary, 7 different candidates won delegates, and eventually Biden crushed everyone else.  Democrat primary voters had ample choices to pick from, those folks had over a year to make their cases, including thirteen (13) debates.   Although, i guess "a name that can win" is a pretty good pitch in the primary when the GOP is running the biggest mistake our country has ever made. 

exactly what im talking about. Both sides are in a weird spot atm. Not good for the country

1 minute ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Biden has been a fantastic leader…of the United States.  This is why neo-confederates hate him so much.

biden is led fed and wiped on a daily basis. move on from him for gods sake