Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 minute ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Im tellin ya @Renegade7, ya might thumb down me but a little sage, little rosemary, impossible meat, salt and pepper meatballs tossed in your zuchini noodles with cherry tomato halves is delicious.  Meatball is better with herb.

It wasn't until after I thumbed down I realized you quoted @Cooked Crack about DeStupido's marijuana stance : )

20 hours ago, GhostofSparta said:

Wow. Sweatervest can't even pull double digits in his own state. That's impressive.

That's a hypothetical, right? He didn't actually announce in a Wendy's, did he?

• Thumb up 2

21 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

How many people have to die from covid for these ignorant sum beaches figure out its real and life threatening. 

I'm really hoping the grim reaper has this idiot on top of his to do list very soon.

HTTR!

Guarantee he’s taken at least half a dozen boosters. He can’t tell his base that though. Already killed off a million, what’s a few more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Plus, when he had covid; he got treatment not available to the public and he was over it quickly.

Was he?  He was in the hospital for 4 days and then returned to the White House.  That was how long he was in danger of actually dying.  Nobody knows how long it took for him to get completely over it because the man is a liar, especially about his health, and his doctor is also a liar. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

44 minutes ago, Larry said:

To this day, I'm still marveling at the notion that advocating for the deaths of Americans, and disproportionately, the ones who vote for you, is actually an element of a political platform. 

And it blew my mind that he didn't surge on "Trump" masks when he could've at the start! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I assume the reason you posted none of the actual article is that the evidence of "liberals raising alarms" include these hysterical rants from liberals about Biden's reelection pitch:

"You cannot simply, as president of the United States, rest on your laurels.”  Sen. Bernie Sanders  ALARMING!

“He’s balancing being responsive to the Progressive Caucus and new members of Congress, like myself, while also being responsive to very entrenched lobbies like the fossil fuel industry,” First-term Rep. Jamaal Bowman.  SCATHING!

"No one fights harder for working people than President Joe Biden ...The president has delivered once in a generation change through his leadership on issues ranging from climate resilience to student debt relief to junk fees.”  Sen. Elizabeth Warren.  TERRIFYING!

"“There’s no amount of branding that is going to change the fact that people’s dollars are not going as far as they once were able to, that people are suffering in this country,”  Ohio State Senator and reliable loudmouth Nina Turner.  OMG!

• Haha 9

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I assume the reason you posted none of the actual article is that the evidence of "liberals raising alarms" include these hysterical rants from liberals about Biden's reelection pitch:

"You cannot simply, as president of the United States, rest on your laurels.”  Sen. Bernie Sanders  ALARMING!

“He’s balancing being responsive to the Progressive Caucus and new members of Congress, like myself, while also being responsive to very entrenched lobbies like the fossil fuel industry,” First-term Rep. Jamaal Bowman.  SCATHING!

"No one fights harder for working people than President Joe Biden ...The president has delivered once in a generation change through his leadership on issues ranging from climate resilience to student debt relief to junk fees.”  Sen. Elizabeth Warren.  TERRIFYING!

"“There’s no amount of branding that is going to change the fact that people’s dollars are not going as far as they once were able to, that people are suffering in this country,”  Ohio State Senator and reliable loudmouth Nina Turner.  OMG!

There’s really no place in today’s politics for that rhetoric from Warren. Can we turn the temperature down, please.

• Haha 7

Trump Lashes Out At DeSantis as He Manages Hurricane: ‘What a Shame for Florida!’

Former president Donald Trump has decided not to hold his fire on Florida Governor and fellow GOP presidential candidate Ron DeSantis as he manages the Sunshine State’s response to Hurricane Idalia, instead resolving to use it to his political advantage.

“So now it is learned that Governor Ron DeSanctimonious unnecessarily approved a 20% hike in Florida Electricity Rates, the largest in history (by far!), after taking a 9.5 Million Dollar Campaign Contribution from “money machine” Florida Power and Light, and subsidiaries,” began Trump on Truth Social Thursday morning. “Next up to check out is the Insurance Industry, where DeSanctus gave up the store. His campaign and poll numbers have ‘CRASHED’ to a point where it doesn’t much matter anymore, but what a shame for Florida!”

While Trump’s focus has been on his own campaign since the hurricane made landfall, DeSantis has eschewed campaigning to concentrate on preparing for and responding to the natural disaster.

Asked by a reporter on Wednesday what he made of Trump’s silence on Idalia, DeSantis replied “Not my concern. My concern is protecting the people of Florida, being ready to go.”

Click on the link for the full article

26 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This feels like a post in the stadium that reads like a trade you can't even do in Madden.

I'm convinced comrade is simply a troll looking to get a rise out of folks. He does the same stupid **** in the stadium with his drive by Fire Ron posts.

Eh, at least he's consistent.

HTTR!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1