Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

10 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I’m doing spoonfuls of ice cream instead of shots. If I’m going to feel lousy tomorrow and have butt bursting, I’m at least going to do it while enjoying the moment and without the next day headache. Watch out lactose! I’m coming to eatcha! 

Boom Chiga Squirt Squirt

🤙

F47PB.jpg

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

‘Try To Stop Don Jr. and Me From Going’: Kimberly Guilfoyle Challenges ‘Pathetic’ Fox News Debate Policy

Former Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle blasted her former employer on Tuesday over its policy concerning the presence of Donald Trump surrogates in tomorrow’s post-debate spin room.

The spin room is where representatives of the participants speak to the media and offer positive assessments of how their respective candidates performed. Given all the ways candidates in 2023 can get their messages out, the spin room is something of an antiquated phenomenon. Nevertheless, the Trump camp is unhappy with Fox’s policy about it.

On Monday, some misleading reports circulated saying that Fox would be banning Trump surrogates from the spin room entirely.

“That’s not the case at all,” said Bret Baier, who will co-moderate the debate. “As far as in the spin room, it is the candidates on the stage and their delegates. And then if any media organization who’s in the spin room invites one of these surrogates, a Trump surrogate, they are welcome to come. They have to get the invite from the media person in the room.”

Nevertheless, Guilfoyle, who is engaged to Donald Trump Jr., expressed displeasure at the policy while appearing on Newsmax.

Guilfoyle then said she and her fiancé “will be there” and streaming on Rumble.

“And I’d just like to see somebody try to stop Don Jr. and me from going someplace,” she concluded.

Click on the link for the full article

It'd be hilarious if Donny Jr., and the Creature from the Black Lagoon tried to crash the spin room and there was a kerfuffle, with Donny Jr. being dragged away in a drug addled rage with white powder on his nose...

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

55 minutes ago, China said:

‘Try To Stop Don Jr. and Me From Going’: Kimberly Guilfoyle Challenges ‘Pathetic’ Fox News Debate Policy

Former Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle blasted her former employer on Tuesday over its policy concerning the presence of Donald Trump surrogates in tomorrow’s post-debate spin room.

The spin room is where representatives of the participants speak to the media and offer positive assessments of how their respective candidates performed. Given all the ways candidates in 2023 can get their messages out, the spin room is something of an antiquated phenomenon. Nevertheless, the Trump camp is unhappy with Fox’s policy about it.

On Monday, some misleading reports circulated saying that Fox would be banning Trump surrogates from the spin room entirely.

“That’s not the case at all,” said Bret Baier, who will co-moderate the debate. “As far as in the spin room, it is the candidates on the stage and their delegates. And then if any media organization who’s in the spin room invites one of these surrogates, a Trump surrogate, they are welcome to come. They have to get the invite from the media person in the room.”

Nevertheless, Guilfoyle, who is engaged to Donald Trump Jr., expressed displeasure at the policy while appearing on Newsmax.

Guilfoyle then said she and her fiancé “will be there” and streaming on Rumble.

“And I’d just like to see somebody try to stop Don Jr. and me from going someplace,” she concluded.

It'd be hilarious if Donny Jr., and the Creature from the Black Lagoon tried to crash the spin room and there was a kerfuffle, with Donny Jr. being dragged away in a drug addled rage with white powder on his nose...

I snorted out loud 🤨

Totally Jr and why he doesn’t support universal health care:

image.gif

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 2

Ouch! Alex Jones Praises Vivek Ramaswamy as ‘Alex Jones 2.0’

Days before The Atlantic reported that Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy wanted to know how many federal agents present on the planes that hit the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones had already identified a kindred spirit.

“This Vivek guy, he’s Alex Jones 2.0,” argued Jones last Friday.

He went on to explain the reason for his high praise:

And what did he say? He said we’re in a 1776 moment, we’re in the spring of 1776. What comes next? July 4th, the war. We’re in the war. And he said the dam is breaking, the question is who directs it. Klaus Schwab says angrier world, we have destabilized the planet, we are collapsing the civilization, we will direct the angry population to bring in the Great Reset and Build Back Better.

No, we have to let the people know that the globalists are engineering this through administrative violence. And we have to be aware of it so that the awakened, angry mass isn’t just awakened to the fact that they’re being screwed, they’re awakened to who’s done it. Here’s a short clip from the bombshell interview.

Jones also remarked that “Indians are voting like something 70% for Trump and they beat the same British empire we beat. And I gotta say, they fit in pretty damn good, don’t they?”

• Thumb down 1

I’ll watch the **** show. Entertainment for tonight. A debate that means nothing as there’s no gop race. The gop nominee won’t even be there.

If by chance the gop actual opponent against Biden isn’t Trump; it will not be from any of the candidates running. It would be someone who isn’t running.

• Confused 1

X suspends DeSantis PAC's account hours before debate

X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, suspended the account for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' main supporting PAC on Wednesday.

The Never Back Down PAC's account, @nvrbackdown24, was suspended early Wednesday morning, according to the organization's strategic communications director Matt Wolking.

X did not immediately respond to a request for clarification from Fox News Digital, though Wolking speculated that pro-Trump accounts "engaged in mass reporting" against the account.

"X says it ‘seems like our automated systems incorrectly picked it up as "spam."' We have asked X to tell us who exactly reported @NvrBackDown24 as spam," Wolking wrote from his personal account.

• Haha 2