Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I mean, they did fly to London earlier in the week didn’t they? It shouldn’t be that surprising. 

Dan has not missed a home game since he bought the team until today. Even when he was under suspension he still showed up privately.

Tanya has only missed a handful of games and most of those were when she was going through treatment for her condition.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CommanderInTheRye said:

Dan has not missed a home game since he bought the team until today. Even when he was under suspension he still showed up privately.

Tanya has only missed a handful of games and most of those were when she was going through treatment for her condition.

Yeah, and? Those times were before snyder decided to sell the team. Now that the season is a week from being over, and playoffs were looking slim going into today, no **** the owner looking to sell, that’s in London, wasn’t going to attend the game. Like I said, why is it such a surprise, given the situation?

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah, and? Those times were before snyder decided to sell the team. Now that the season is a week from being over, and playoffs were looking slim going into today, no **** the owner looking to sell, that’s in London, wasn’t going to attend the game. Like I said, why is it such a surprise, given the situation?

Not surprising but incredibly hilarious. 

Our long national nightmare may soon be at an end people. 😋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lighten up Dude!

Nobody's attacking you. It's just another indication of the utter absurdity this franchise has become.

No one's manning the helm other than our clueless Comnander "RiverDope" Ron, and he's got the ship headed full speed into a whirlpool.

Embrace the chaos.

XXX

Rivera: "All ahead full! We've got clear skies and a strong wind at our back! What a glorious day awaits us!

image.png.4173ffbe8e5349c55f096c410817fe4b.png

Edited by CommanderInTheRye

Just now, CommanderInTheRye said:

Lighten up Dude!

Nobody's attacking you. It's just another indication of the utter absurdity this franchise has become.

No one's manning the helm and the ship is headed full speed into a whirlpool.

Embrace the chaos.

…….did I claim I was being attacked? Lmaooooo pretty sure I didn’t. I was simply making the point of why it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that doofus dan and wife weren’t there today 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

…….did I claim I was being attacked? Lmaooooo pretty sure I didn’t. I was simply making the point of why it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that doofus dan and wife weren’t there today 

So much nuance is lost when you can't interpret tone or non-verbal cues. 

I took your, "Yeah, and." remark as a challenge. My bad.

Carry on.

19 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Not surprising but incredibly hilarious. 

Our long national nightmare may soon be at an end people. 😋

Our long national nightmare may soon be at an end people.

Please make it so!

Even the utter humiliation we faced today would be worth it if it ends with Dan exiting our lives forever, stage right, without a curtain call.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

To me it’s all about Dan selling. 

I didn’t enjoy watching this debacle in person but if Dan sells that’s all I care about. 

As far as Ron I didn’t care what happens with him.  I felt the same whether it’s during the winning streak or now during darker days. 

The new owner could do whatever he wants in year 1 as far as I am concerned. 

Just sell Dan and I am feeling pretty good it happens not to jinx it 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Not sure if it's been said, but JP Finlay said on the PostGame show that even if the team is sold around March, it may be too late to fire Rivera and this team will have to keep him around.  Here's hoping the process is quicker, but that is a possibility 

I think Rivera is still the coach next season. New owner will have their hands full for sure. Probably works out the same for him as it did in Carolina after Tepper bought the Panthers. 

Ugh hopefully we don't get a Matt Rhule. 🤣

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Not sure if it's been said, but JP Finlay said on the PostGame show that even if the team is sold around March, it may be too late to fire Rivera and this team will have to keep him around.  Here's hoping the process is quicker, but that is a possibility 

Even if I hated Rivera I wouldn’t care. Feels to me like we are about to finally win the lottery. so the timing of getting the lottery check doesn’t matter to me. Granted that’s just me. 

Heck people on the FO thread as recent as months back would make fun of me and others for being “naive” and not the swiftest people for saying we might be rid of Dan and it could happen sooner then later.  I get it because it felt too good to be true and Dan seemed to come off as a dude who would never sell including stories about him wanting to hand the team to his son. 

Now we are here. And if this goes down I will be beyond elated among just about everyone else here 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 6
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Now we are here. And if this goes down I will be beyond elated among just about everyone else here 

The only light I was able to find after today as well. This is now the focus of all my Fanhood energy, all of it. I wouldn’t hate a lame duck year in 23 honestly. Tank and hit the draft hard with lots of cap space and hopefully the next best coach since Gibbs in 24. Plans for a new stadium to open in 25

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

I can live with one more 8-9 season as long as we have a new owner and a new GM.

8 hours ago, Zim489 said:

Hey, that is exactly what E.B. on the Sports Junkies said two weeks ago!

He may be a bit of a goofball but when it comes to inside sources he can compete with any reporter (including Schefter and Keim) when it comes to Redskins news.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

people are afraid he's going to back out or that he'll try to sell only part.of the team so evidence against that is very pleasing.  They might also be hoping things are farther along than expected