Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

POS Dallas stadium some things never change hated that place from the first time I saw the field wrecked by the sun

Yeah, I can't believe that is allowed.  The sun literally makes one half of field unplayable during mid-afternoon games.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

16 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Yeah, I can't believe that is allowed.  The sun literally makes one half of field unplayable during mid-afternoon games.

Yep been that way (hated) since the 70's and the abandoned plans to construct a retractable roof. Trying to sell failure as letting god watch his favorite team. what a crock of **** its a testament to their usual arrogance thinking anyone let alone a god would support a pompous ass immoral owner and lets just say players indiscretions cough drugs cough domestic violence for decades.  Current stadium still has the sun blasting through the end zone doors...

Edited by RandyHolt

8 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Sshhhh...we're rooting for a tie & freak thumb injuries to both QBs, remember?  :dallas_sucks:

Glad to hear I am not the only twisted sick demented glorious fan here haha. Prescott sacked and throw down... pity.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 2