Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Post: Yumi Nu (Plus-Sized Model) On the Cover of 2022 SI Swimsuit Issue

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

My definition of chubby and your definition of chubby are not the same lol.

I think most of us are pretty well versed that you are gym bro and would generally think that woman is an absolute cow.  I just can't imagine what you all think and say about actual round and rotund fat people.

23 hours ago, Die Hard said:

Fat = dumb, comedic relief, evil, angry

See Disney… and every overweight character on TV.

EFA4ECE2-4D69-40BE-87A1-02809ED4946C.png

Let's be real.

People who are obese are just flat out lazy ass people 9 out of 10 times.

They also clearly make terrible decisions in life to end up in their position.

Being lazy and making bad decisions is not something I would want when looking for a new employee.

And me being in the software industry, I can tell you there A LOT of obese/fat people making a lot of money.

5 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I think most of us are pretty well versed that you are gym bro and would generally think that woman is an absolute cow.  I just can't imagine what you all think and say about actual round and rotund fat people.

And it's okay for you to make assumptions about "gym bros"?

The hypocrisy is real.

And wtf exactly is a "gym bro"?  Please elaborate for me.

3 minutes ago, purbeast said:

And it's okay for you to make assumptions about "gym bros"?

The hypocrisy is real.

And wtf exactly is a "gym bro"?  Please elaborate for me.

What assumption am I making?

You have a plethora of posts about working out.  You sound mad salty about being referred to as someone that is in good shape.

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

What assumption am I making?

You have a plethora of posts about working out.  You sound mad salty about being referred to as someone that is in good shape.

Jesus did you even read what you typed?  Read that if you want to see what assumptions you made.

Also, you said she is chubby.  I said our definitions are not the same.  I think obese people are a lot more than just being chubby.  You don't.  That is the difference in our definition.

She has a BMI of 33.5 and is the definition of being obese.

And I never said anything about her being a cow.

Edited by purbeast

16 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Let's be real.

Being lazy and making bad decisions is not something I would want when looking for a new employee.

You’re black right?

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Better than defending Elon Musk.

Opinions. As a point though I don’t defend him about everything, only from stupid arguments. It does kind of suck that he keeps making things worse. Kinda like how you’d feel if your girl was photographed downing a whole meat lovers pizza…

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

18 hours ago, Destino said:

We live during a very strange time where wildly entitled young people have taken it upon themselves to strictly enforce a rule our grandparents  annoyed us with.  “If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.”  Meanwhile grown folks, who should know better, are mad that they aren’t being celebrated for calling a bigger girl ugly.  

I hate this planet.

What?  That's what you hate about this planet?

How about human trafficking.  That bother you less?  Yes.  Where is the human trafficking thread, with all the white knights defending a rich fat girl like she's your crush?  

Just now, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

What?  That's what you hate about this planet?

How about human trafficking.  That bother you less?  Yes.  Where is the human trafficking thread, with all the white knights defending a rich fat girl like she's your crush?  

you’re wildly underestimating my capacity for hating things if you think this encompasses it.  

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

33 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Let's be real.

And me being in the software industry, I can tell you there A LOT of obese/fat people making a lot of money.

Did a fat person kill your favorite pet or something, you seem to be harboring a lot of hatred for people that are doing absolutely nothing to you.  You even seem angry that they’re earning a good living in the software industry, a job that rewards people for spending as much time as possible sitting in front of a screen.  You can see how that’s weird right?  

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Opinions. As a point though I don’t defend him about everything, only from stupid arguments. It does kind of suck that he keeps making things worse. Kinda like how you’d feel if your girl was photographed downing a whole meat lovers pizza…

Nah, I'd probably just chalk it up to everyone having their vices...

Whether that's food, alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine, or in your case....willfully engaging in Tailgate debates and looking dumb.  I don't hold it against anyone, including you.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I know you're a deep thinker.  I'm saying that there are things happening wildly worse than this.  And those are the things that should discourage us.

I think you’re underestimating the cumulative effect of casual cruelty.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Did a fat person kill your favorite pet or something, you seem to be harboring a lot of hatred for people that are doing absolutely nothing to you.  You even seem angry that they’re earning a good living in the software industry, a job that rewards people for spending as much time as possible sitting in front of a screen.  You can see how that’s weird right?  

Destino...my MMA guy.

Low blow at the beginning there.  Fighting words.

You'd probably gogoplata him but hey.  What does that prove?

I think he's looking out for the health of the human race.  Not having us give billions to Nestle every year, leading to heart attacks and whatever.

I think you would be better at the comp being in shape, not letting it turn you in to the hunchback of Notre Dame.

35 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Jesus did you even read what you typed?  Read that if you want to see what assumptions you made.

Said by the guy that infers he wouldn't hire a fat person because they are lazy and make bad decisions, thus assuming they can't or won't do a great job in the software industry of all places.  As if the fact that they sit a lot and take in more calories than they burn, means they won't work hard or do the right thing.  I gather there's a reason, or more than one, that you don't actually make hiring decisions.  🤣

@d0ublestr0ker0ll Didn't you post the makings of a pasta dish you were making not long ago, with iodized table salt, sugar, great value noodles with zero nutrients?  And you are up in here acting as if you are some beacon of health and fitness. 🤣

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

@d0ublestr0ker0ll Didn't you post the makings of a pasta dish you were making not long ago, with iodized table salt, sugar, great value noodles with zero nutrients?  And you are up in here acting as if you are some beacon of health and fitness. 🤣

Called a cheat meal, ****boy.

I ran 5 miles today, probably again tonight.  Hopefully it's raining.

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

I'm not angry about it at all.  I'm saying that my generalization (definitely made up the 9/10 number) isn't always true. 

But for the majority I'd say it is true, or else those people wouldn't be obese.

7 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Said by the guy that infers he wouldn't hire a fat person because they are lazy and make bad decisions, thus assuming they can't or won't do a great job in the software industry of all places.  As if the fact that they sit a lot and take in more calories than they burn, means they won't work hard or do the right thing.  I gather there's a reason, or more than one, that you don't actually make hiring decisions.  🤣

Way to dodge every question I asked you.

👍

Edited by purbeast

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

Ive been to the ES tailgates. I’ve met many of you. About 60% of the people on this board are obese. I guarantee you that.

Its nice to know that he considers most of the people he engages on a daily with as fat lazy stupid pieces of ****.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, Die Hard said:

Ive been to the ES tailgates. I’ve met many of you. About 60% of the people on this board are obese. I guarantee you that.

Its nice to know that he considers most of the people he engages on a daily with as fat lazy stupid pieces of ****.

have you seen his posts?

he’s a strange bird