Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Baltimore Orioles: New Owner, New Hope

DCSaints_fan

Nice comeback to get it to extra innings, but Bauman, woof.

Manfred man, single, walk, walk. 

Columbe gets the pop out, groundout, strikeout bases loaded trifecta and we play on! 

Edited by TheDoyler23
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Bottom of the 3rd 2 outs; did Santander pull up intentionally and goad the guy into trying home? Or did we just get real lucky?

So I'm in right field and couldn't really see that well. Looked like it should have been fan interference and a double, but I'm at a bad angle

3 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

So I'm in right field and couldn't really see that well. Looked like it should have been fan interference and a double, but I'm at a bad angle

Thanks. The broadcast didn't show a zoom in which surprised me. But it looks like Santander thought it was going out and turned away. It hit the top of the fence and bounced back in which then Mullens had to field it.

Well that sucked 🙁

Can't get in that kind of trouble and expect to win. Gunnar made a great play but maybe should have ate that after making the tag. Can't blame him for trying to make a play.

Tough loss.

• Sad 1

Yea that’ll be about as memorable loss as McKenna’s drop early in the season last year. 

Cano needed to be better. The offense needed to be better. Losing 3-2 with two runs coming off errors is rough. 

2 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Fenway is a fantastic place to start. I know it’s not at home, but Fenway is a special place to lace them up for a debut. 

Agreed.  

Team hasn't made an official announcement yet from what I can see, I dunno if he's in the lineup tonight.