Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HuffPo: Dog Is Dumped At North Carolina Shelter Because Owners Said It Might Be Gay

Cooked Crack

A dog in North Carolina is looking for a new home after his previous owners dumped him at an animal shelter because they said they feared he might be gay. 

“Fezco,” who is described as a 4- to 5-year-old dog of an unknown breed, was recently dropped off at the Stanly County Animal Protective Services in Albemarle. 

The reason? Fezco apparently humped another male dog, and the dog’s owners assumed the canine was a “gaynine” and didn’t want him around so they left him at the shelter. 

Now the shelter wants to find Fezco a new home and says he likes people and other animals, according to a report Thursday on Charlotte CW affiliate WCCB.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fezco-gay-dog-animal-shelter_n_6238c9abe4b0d39357cb2120?hl

Fostering animals for our county animal control, I hear so many stories which make e question whether "humanity" is missing in so many people or doesn't really mean what we think it means.  When a puppy is hit by a car, has a compound fracture of its leg, and animal control is only called because it is peeing on somebody's yard, then I question how people can really be so shallow.  Where is the "humanity?"

I bet those people turning in the dog because "it is gay" have never paid much attention to animals in the wild and think gay actions are only done by human deviants.  Their world is probably a very small one with experiences limited by their willingness to get out and interact with the world at large instead of their echo chamber.  To be honest, I feel for them.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

When Dancer was a puppy, she tried to hump the cats and her stuffed toys. A few swats on her nose by the cats and me getting her stuffedless toys and keeping her entertained stopped that dominate display. Of course I know about humping as a dominate display. Hopefully that poor dog gets a great home, he surely deserves it.

• Thumb up 1