Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 18 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

7 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Last game having any kind of real identity!  

I feel like identity was removed when the Redskins name was taken and they gave the team a placeholder name of Football Team

They should have had a name in place and ready to go whether it Wolves, Commandos or ****chasers

Edited by DWinzit

I want to see this team in a dominant fashion completely destroy Joe Judge and his "clown show" of a team after his childish remarks. Hey Joe, last time I checked, your team was at the bottom of the division. 

We need a convincing win to go out on a positive note. I'd like to see a solid performance from the defense and a near-perfect game plan from Rivera and Turner on the offensive side.

Let's go Washington Commanders (😟😳🤪)!!

Fyi, wearing Sean Taylor Jersey and all Redskins gear for the last game before the name change. 😊😉

Edited by Drfustercluck
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Drfustercluck said:

I want to see this team in a dominant fashion completely destroy Joe Judge and his "clown show" of a team after his childish remarks. Hey Joe, last time I checked, your team was at the bottom of the division. 

We need a convincing win to go out on a positive note. I'd like to see a solid performance from the defense and a near-perfect game plan from Rivera and Turner on the offensive side.

Let's go Washington Commanders (😟😳🤪)!!

I went to bed with your sentiment woke up today feeling like we should lose, no harm in tanking eagles did it last year and got devonta smith out of it, could careless what joe judge thinks or how happy he will be if his team wins, we desperately need a top ten pick in the draft.

Edited by CjSuAvE22

13 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

I went to bed with your sentiment woke up today feeling like we should lose, no harm in tanking eagles did it last year and got devonta smith out of it, could careless what joe judge thinks or how happy he will be if his team wins, we desperately need a top ten pick in the draft.

I wouldn't be entirely upset with a loss to land a top ten pick, but Joe Judge is an asshat for those comments and he really needs an ass whipping by WFT. I would love to see him eat his words to prove who really is a clown show in the nfc east. But I feel you brother. 

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Sucks when there is nothing to play for.  A win over the giants is something I guess but then we lose in April.  So basically it’s a lose - lose situation.

Soon this miserable team will be known as the commanders.   The commies.  Yay.  

The past 4 weeks have been disappointing and depressing with zero light at the end of a tunnel for this franchise, looking back we must figure out the QB and MLB positions this offseason we also prob need to let scherff walk our skill positions are too low in caliber to pay him big we need player to complement mclaurin whose basically been non existent the last few weeks

Edited by CjSuAvE22

57 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Providing, not seeking lol...

I repeat:

1 hour ago, Jabbyrwock said:

So...to be clear...you came to the drunken insomnia thread seeking "providing" accuracy?

...god tier optimism...I like it.:pint:

Edited by Jabbyrwock

24 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I was going to go diving and miss a lot of the game, but a storm blew in.

Saw your post.  Wasn’t sure if diving was a typo. Looked at your profile and see that you live in USVI.  Which island?   I’ve been to St. Croix a few times for work and have done a few dives there.  

Love diving.  Wish I could do more of it.  I was on a dive team here and did search and rescue for a few years.  Not sure why it is called rescue as its always recovery.  Body recovery from mountain lakes/rivers isn’t as fun.  Anyway, I’m jealous as I love USVI.  Love reefs.  Have a 250gal reef tank so I can at least experience a tiny piece of ocean each day.  

anyway… back to our miserable team.  

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Saw your post.  Wasn’t sure if diving was a typo. Looked at your profile and see that you live in USVI.  Which island?   I’ve been to St. Croix a few times for work and have done a few dives there.  

Love diving.  Wish I could do more of it.  I was on a dive team here and did search and rescue for a few years.  Not sure why it is called rescue as its always recovery.  Body recovery from mountain lakes/rivers isn’t as fun.  Anyway, I’m jealous as I love USVI.  Love reefs.  Have a 250gal reef tank so I can at least experience a tiny piece of ocean each day.  

Yeah, I'm on st croix. Was going to dive the pier but the winds 20 knots. Trying to get my friend to go sailing instead. Love this place. Been here 10 years, rescuing dogs, manage savant trying to buy land and reopen my own restaurant. Probably frederiksted. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

We got a thread for diving in the Tailgate - you're welcome to join...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You should be cooking and bartending...

I haven't drank in a long time, but im cooking for me. Working out my recipes.

I dont work on Sundays until I reopen my own place and can cook brunch again. 

Nailed my mung bean egg recipe today. Diakon bacon too. Going to try a new breakfast sausage later.

2 minutes ago, UKskins said:

We got a thread for diving in the Tailgate - you're welcome to join...

Lighten up dude. It's the gedunk pregame thread and we're talking about that.

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I haven't drank in a long time, but im cooking for me. Working out my recipes.

I dont work on Sundays until I reopen my own place and can cook brunch again. 

Nailed my mung bean egg recipe today. Diakon bacon too. Going to try a new breakfast sausage later.

Lighten up dude. It's the gedunk pregame thread and we're talking about that.

I wasn't criticising the choice of topic in the thread, I'm always interested to hear about diving - I was just signposting to somewhere that he can find likeminded people for future discussion :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Yeah, I'm on st croix. Was going to dive the pier but the winds 20 knots. Trying to get my friend to go sailing instead. Love this place. Been here 10 years, rescuing dogs, manage savant trying to buy land and reopen my own restaurant. Probably frederiksted. 

Nice.  I did a night dive off the pier in Frederiksted.   Also dove there once with my wife when a cruise ship was in.  Diving under a ship like that was surreal.  Dove off buck island and several other places I’ve forgot the name of. I spent some time in Christiansted - living on a boat in the marina for short periods of time.  Am an architect and the firm i used to work for has an office there.   Awesome island.  Driving was an experience too.  More than once I forgot which side I was supposed to be on.  Lol.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, UKskins said:

I wasn't criticising the choice of topic in the thread, I'm always interested to hear about diving - I was just signposting to somewhere that he can find likeminded people for future discussion :)

Cool. My bad. 

I just got certified a few months back and haven't had a chance to go again. I cant wait. All my friends want to go 200 feet down and find Sharks and I still think I should be practicing in a pool.  :ols:

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Nice.  I did a night dive off the pier in Frederiksted.   Also dove there once with my wife when a cruise ship was in.  Diving under a ship like that was surreal.  Dove off buck island and several other places I’ve forgot the name of. I spent some time in Christiansted - living on a boat in the marina for short periods of time.  Am an architect and the firm i used to work for has an office there.   Awesome island.  Driving was an experience too.  More than once I forgot which side I was supposed to be on.  Lol.  

Very cool bro. Hit me up if (when) you make it back. 

• Like 1

Turns out the Washington Football team decided not to bring their benches to NY with them, and someone STILL found a way to **** on the team for it......

From someone on twitter: “Them not using them the last game is almost as dumb as them using them the previous two games. Haha they just can’t get **** right”

amazing how stupid our own fans are.