Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Giants Prediction Thread: The Bottom Bowl pt. 572

Who wins the game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Toilet bowl Award in the NFCE ?

29 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

To the degree that the owner has to hire extra security?  That's bonkers.

Side note.  Experiencing some schadenfreude over Sheehan's favorite team.  Still don't understand why he thought they were going to be this classy team that embodied what a NFL franchise should look like.

This outcome wasn't unexpected.

I don't mind people blowing guesses.  My issue with it is i don't recall him owning up to it.  It's not only him, many in the local media were infatuated with the Giants -- it was a bunch of the 106.7 guys, etc before the season.   It was weird.  It was the chic thing with Washington talk media to talk up the Giants all summer long.  As i said then it was really annoying. 

As for the Giants I thought the love was over the top.  But I didn't think they would be this level bad.  I've always been a critic of Daniel Jones, I think he puts a ceiling on that team.   But their weapons in theory don't seem bad at all.  They've been destroyed with injuries on that front but heck even when they were healthy they looked meh.  But they've gone from "meh" to being a disaster especially post Jones injury.  I've never been a Glennon or Fromm guy but they don't even look like they belong in the NFL the way they've played.  Who would think but they seem to miss Colt McCoy. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

3 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I think this bad blood will spill over onto the field. Might be the most entertaining part of the game but I sense a bit of on field trouble ahead.

It’s solely Judge doing the talking though, so unless his players love him as much as he says they do (of which I doubt), I don’t expect much to spill over on the field.  I suspect those guys can’t wait to get out of NY and to an island somewhere.  I doubt they are getting caught up in what their big mouth coach is saying.

I’ve never been one to root for moral victories that negatively impact draft order, but I hope they beat the snot out of the Giants this weekend and Ron chases Judge down afterwards to rub it in.

24 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Our losing tomorrow is not going to move us up in the draft by much. Maybe from 9 to 8 but that's about it. Chicago could beat the Vikings but I doubt the Panthers beat the Bucs and the Seahawks beat the Cardinals.

But if we win then that could put us at 12-13 instead. I believe. 

• Like 2