Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Is A Cheater

Cooked Crack

God, I can't even describe how much I hate Pat Collins.  He showed up to the ES tailgate once and he's just as bad when the cameras are off.  I had to go to the other side of the tailgate because I wanted to punch him in the mush.  How he has lasted for so many years with his irritating schtick is beyond me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Forehead said:

God, I can't even describe how much I hate Pat Collins.  He showed up to the ES tailgate once and he's just as bad when the cameras are off.  I had to go to the other side of the tailgate because I wanted to punch him in the mush.  How he has lasted for so many years with his irritating schtick is beyond me.

Tell us how you really feel, Mike…

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Uhm. I left the area over 20 years ago.  Pat Collins did all the grisly crime reporting.  He may still do, but if you cover all the stuff he has seen for 40+ years, you deserve a little levity.  

You must be from Philly...

9 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Uhm. I left the area over 20 years ago.  Pat Collins did all the grisly crime reporting.  He may still do, but if you cover all the stuff he has seen for 40+ years, you deserve a little levity.  

Honestly, my biggest issue is the way he makes himself the most central part of the story.  I remember one in particular that was about a little girl who had been shot in DC, and Collins was running around saying things like "Suddenly, a gunshot rang out..." like he was narrating an episode of an exciting TV show.  It left a bad taste in my mouth, and I realized he does it an awful lot.  I'll be happy when he's off TV.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Mike is a cheater? Geez, BigMike hasn't been a part of ES for a long, long time. Why the call out?

I was actually a bit disappointed.  My first thought was Cooked Crack's real name is Mike and his spouse had gotten into his account to call him out in front of us.  I thought this might have potential on the level of the time that one guy was live blogging when his separated wife butt dialed him and he was listening to her conversations.  Disappointment on my end.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Forehead said:

I was actually a bit disappointed.  My first thought was Cooked Crack's real name is Mike and his spouse had gotten into his account to call him out in front of us.  I thought this might have potential on the level of the time that one guy was live blogging when his separated wife butt dialed him and he was listening to her conversations.  Disappointment on my end.

That's why I close my computer when I walk away.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Forehead said:

Thank you. 

It’s like when my preschooler tells me the same joke over and over. But it’s not cute. 

23 hours ago, Forehead said:

I tweeted Pat Collins about this.  He is definitely going to do a story about kicking you in the dick. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 1