Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ex-Jets RB Zac Stacy on the run after video shows him violently assaulting ex-girlfriend

tshile

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/11/18/ex-jets-rb-zac-stacy-on-the-run-after-video-shows-him-violently-assaulting-ex-girlfriend/

Edit:

the title is the story. So I’m not quoting the article. 
And the video is horrifying. So. Watch at your own risk 

I believe his current status is still on the run. 

there’s a link to the video. The description is apt, maybe enough could be worded stronger. I don’t know if I’ve just seen too many of them or if it’s just this one but by the end I felt the need to just throw up. 

I do not understand how someone gets to that level. 

Edited by tshile

Saw the video earlier.  

Clearly this is not the first time he's done that as the reaction from the female was all calm.  She was just trying to calm him down to get him to stop.

Sad there was a kid there too.

He is a big giant **** and piece of **** to do that to a woman like half his size and I hope he gets the maximum he can get for what he did.  

What has to be wrong with you in the head to do that. Like even if you slip up, somehow, in a fit of rage in the first. Then to just keep on going on without being like, “wow I ****ed up I need to chill”.

Always walk away. It’s always best to walk away.

I do wonder if the CTE and punishment his body went through hurt his mental abilities somehow.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

What has to be wrong with you in the head to do that. Like even if you slip up, somehow, in a fit of rage in the first. Then to just keep on going on without being like, “wow I ****ed up I need to chill”.

Always walk away. It’s always best to walk away.

I do wonder if the CTE and punishment his body went through hurt his mental abilities somehow.

Same. I wonder what his cat scan looks like. 

Im glad the lady and the baby weren’t hurt.