Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

Hopefully Howell is the backup now, this move shoulda happened weeks ago.

Let fate decide what happens to Wentz in regards to keeping him next season and make a sacrifice to your respective deity to ensure he does not get hurt. Chance we gotta take w/ the post season within reach.

I look forward to seeing passing concepts not seen in weeks... and actual gameplanning.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

EB said that this morning .

What will the Howell hive do? Root for Carson to win or lose and see the debut of Sam?.

@KDawg is president of that club. I'm pretty high up in there too and neither of us want to see us lose to the Browns and be eliminated. 

It would a silver lining to a very dark cloud.

I'd like to see midseason Wentz from last season show up and use make a very deep run in the playoffs. Especially since there are two other East teams and the Vikings. It would be a blast to beat all of them and go to the SB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

@KDawg is president of that club. I'm pretty high up in there too and neither of us want to see us lose to the Browns and be eliminated. 

It would a silver lining to a very dark cloud.

I'd like to see midseason Wentz from last season show up and use make a very deep run in the playoffs. Especially since there are two other East teams and the Vikings. It would be a blast to beat all of them and go to the SB.

Maybe we get lucky and win a playoff game. Most likely result is a quick exit, as usual.  Also, going 0-2 wouldn’t be shocking.

5 hours ago, DJHJR86 said:

This is the way.

This game is more important than just playoffs, this will probably decide what we do at QB next year. If Carson bombs, TH and Howell come back next year. If Carson comes thru, I think he and Howell come back and TH is the odd man out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Oddly enough there is not a ton of tape of the guy in our O and I can't possibly imagine how an opposing D coordinator would begin to prepare for this game in terms of what to focus most heavily on.

What are we rolling out vs the Browns? A run the ball control the clock strat? Do we get a return of "pass happy" Scott Turner now that he has access to a QB not named TH? A finer blend of the two?

I have absolutely no idea how Turner is gonna play this and what tendencies he will lean on and I have been watching every game. If I was in an opposing war room trying to figure out what to focus on I'd be in panic mode. I don't think there is anyone out there who can be totally confident in what type of O Scott is gonna come out the gate with.

Panic-attack GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Its weird, but it does offer room for a serious advantage in our favor