Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

4 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Does this seem ironic to you?  Just teasin'  :P

I have no problem with a mobile QB and it helps the OL and on broken plays but the games I have seen it is just that he wants to run first. He only had one 3000+ yards season. He does uses his legs a lot and that is not sustainable for the long haul. 

Edited by zCommander

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

It’s all but certain at this point that Heinicke will lay another egg against the Eagles, only to bounce back with some more heroics against the Texans.

And the cycle continures.

Heinicke could likely play a good game by his standard and it wouldn't matter. He is going to likely get knocked around in the pocket all game long and he doesn't have many tools to keep a defense honest. 

Dude, so many of your takes on qb stuff are like Bizzaro World meets the upside down.

Playing a "stats" card in arguing Jackson's not all that, as opposed to just being able to know what is right there to clearly see when you watch him play, should make everything you post on the qb topic discarded completely.

Though that's pretty much been accomplished already by everything you post on the topic.

😈😛😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I actually think there is a chance Heinicke gets knocked out of the Eagles game. That front is fierce and will be fired up to rip this tomato can's head off on national TV in front of their fans.

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

Dude, so many of your takes on qb stuff are like Bizzaro World meets the upside down.

Playing a "stats" card in arguing Jackson's not all that, as opposed to just being able to know what is right there to clearly see when you watch him play, should make everything you post on the qb topic discarded completely.

Though that's pretty much been accomplished already by everything you post on the topic.

😈😛😀

Lamar Jackson is just okay....yeah I just can't anymore with that guy. If I respond to him anymore I'm gonna end up getting myself banned so I'll just ignore him for now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

If I respond to him anymore I'm gonna end up getting myself banned so I'll just ignore him for now.

Now now 😆 he's a very nice guy with a good sense of humor who's been here a long time and handles outrageous abuse from that one asshole on the mod staff without ever taking it too deeply.😁

The fact he has these crazy qb takes and can't claim it's misunderstood genius because it's obviously not 😛 doesn't over ride those other factors. More importantly, he's harmless if you don't follow him too far down one of his argument wormholes.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I knew I was going to get blasted for saying I am not big or high on Lamar. And that is okay. We all don't have to share the same opinion. Right now when it comes to passing offense they have 3 more TD than we do. Lamar will get you into the playoffs, no doubt, but after that he hasn't done much. I guess he hasn't lived up to the hype one would have expected out of him.

Also, more importantly, I would really like our own franchise guy and not just another retread. 

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

I knew I was going to get blasted for saying I am not big or high on Lamar. And that is okay. We all don't have to share the same opinion. Right now when it comes to passing offense they have 3 more TD than we do. Lamar will get you into the playoffs, no doubt, but after that he hasn't done much. I guess he hasn't lived up to the hype one would have expected out of him.

Also, more importantly, I would really like our own franchise guy and not just another retread. 

I got blasted a while back for saying I'd take Hurts over Lamar and that I didn't think Lamar would be worth a Watson deal, but yes, Lamar is amazing. Just watch him play. Now that is some sure moxie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zCommander said:

This goes to show the abuse Dan has put this fanbase through.

At minimum, we’d be really entertaining.  He’s an electric player, with superstar power.  Unlike anything we’ve seen since 2012.  

Yeah, that’d be a real shame to be entertained every down and pretty much guaranteeing a ticket to the playoffs annually. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I got blasted a while back for saying I'd take Hurts over Lamar and that I didn't think Lamar would be worth a Watson deal, but yes, Lamar is amazing. Just watch him play. Now that is some sure moxie.

This year Jalen looks and playing more polished than Lamar with better completion rate as well. Lamar has %62.5 and Jalen has %68.1.

22 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Kirks a tough dude, man.  He’s a lot of things, good and bad, but durable af.  

Crazy thing is he never gets hurt.  Our QBs drop like flies every season and that dude never misses a game -- he's like the new Eli.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, zCommander said:

This year Jalen looks and playing more polished than Lamar with better completion rate as well. Lamar has %62.5 and Jalen has %68.1.

Hurts is having a sure MVP type season, but him and Lamar are cream of the crop QBs regardless of you liking them or not.

44 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

It’s all but certain at this point that Heinicke will lay another egg against the Eagles, only to bounce back with some more heroics against the Texans.

And the cycle continures.

I think Wentz is eligible to come back after the Eagles game, am I wrong on that? I don't want Wentz to play but my gut says after todays loss Ron will insert him back into the lineup, I hope I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, zCommander said:

Look you can see it however you want. I am just not a big fan of Lamar. 

I'm not either, but dude did win an MVP award, what are you doin?

53 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Eligible, yes.   But not sure Ron will take the ball from Heinicke that fast.

Eagles curbstomp us some folks will be begging for Wentz (don't think some players and coaches won't either).