Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

Just now, RWJ said:

The both of best seems to be Willis.  Has the rocket arm, burners to run plus he scored a 32 on his Wonderlic.  What's not to like?  When I heard him say what you stated took me to Willis. 

Willis is not a pocket passer lol. That is where he needs the most development so def don't think that fits him best. 

And I don't know where that Wonderlic rumor came from since they don't even administer it anymore but assume it was somehow (purposely) leaked to Rapoport 

3 minutes ago, VirginiaVibes said:

Willis is not a pocket passer lol. That is where he needs the most development so def don't think that fits him best. 

And I don't know where that Wonderlic rumor came from since they don't even administer it anymore but assume it was somehow (purposely) leaked to Rapoport 

Probably the guy that staged him helping the homeless guy set it up.

16 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Where there’s smoke … and this makes a ton of sense. FWIW. I think we can outbid Carolina since they don’t have picks after #6 until Round 4. We could beat them by adding 42. 

Not to mention Watson would probably prefer us to Carolina … at least in immediate upside. 

Us eagles and panthers. They want dline and picks. If we want him we got him.

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Deshaun Watson's injury history. Tore both his left and right ACLs amongst other semiserious injuries.  You want to ante up 3 1st for him plus the stuff that's going on with him.  Not me. 

Deshaun Watson - Injury History (draftsharks.com)

Injury History

Date League Injury Details
Nov 20, 2014 Non-NFL Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 Watson suffered a torn left ACL in practice. He played with the injury vs. South Carolina on 11/29/14.
Oct 11, 2014 Non-NFL Hand Finger Fracture Watson sat out 3 games before returning vs. Georgia Tech.
Apr 7, 2014 Non-NFL Shoulder Clavicle Fracture Watson sustained a slight crack in his collarbone during a spring scrimmage.
Nov 15, 2014 Non-NFL Knee LCL Sprain Grade 2 Watson suffered a sprained left LCL vs. Georgia Tech.
Nov 2, 2017 NFL Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 Watson tore his right ACL in practice.
Dec 25, 2019 NFL Back Lower Lumbar Sprain Watson with back injury was listed as limited participant ahead of the Week 17 game against the Titans. He was active and served as the backup to AJ McCarron in the contest

So 1 major injury in the NFL and somehow he’s Jimmy G now? Come on. Brady tore his ACL too. Watson is legit. If it wasn’t for his off field stuff he wouldn’t even be available. This is a once in a generation chance to get a legit qb in his prime outside the draft. 

11 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

So 1 major injury in the NFL and somehow he’s Jimmy G now? Come on. Brady tore his ACL too. Watson is legit. If it wasn’t for his off field stuff he wouldn’t even be available. This is a once in a generation chance to get a legit qb in his prime outside the draft. 

Read the whole report!  He tore both of his ACLs  both the left and right, dude.  Read the injury information top to bottom.  Plus his misconduct.  NO for me.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Read the whole report!  He tore both of his ACLs  both the left and right, dude.  Read the injury information top to bottom.  Plus his misconduct.  NO for me.  

That wasn’t in NFL. You forgot to post his pediatrician report from pop Warner. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

That wasn’t in NFL. You forgot to post his pediatrician report from pop Warner. 

Dude it happen in 2014 and then in 2017.  Think what you want to think.  To me that's huge injury wise.  We agree to disagree on the injury front.  

22 minutes ago, RWJ said:

He’s an elite QB. 

we’d be lucky to have him 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Dude it happen in 2014 and then in 2017.  Think what you want to think.  To me that's huge injury wise.  We agree to disagree on the injury front.  

It’s 2022 bro. 1 major NFL injury in 5 years. He’s a franchise QB.  He was also very consistent in getting massages to heal and prevent injuries from a variety of massage techniques and technicians. 

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

It’s 2022 bro. 1 major NFL injury in 5 years. He’s a franchise QB.  He was also very consistent in getting massages to heal and prevent injuries from a variety of massage techniques and technicians. 

The massage table has turned his career into the bench. Hard to get a football injury, when you're not allowed to play.

• Like 2
  • Thumb down 1

2 hours ago, zCommander said:

But if Willis and Pickett are gone who do you go with at 11? Do you even go with a QB?

For as of right now today, 3/6 I have to take QB Desmond Ridder at #11.  I know 99.9% will agree he's a 2nd rounder but he's my guy as far as #1 of them all.  Willis is #2, then Corral at #3.

• Thumb down 1

35 minutes ago, Hitman#21 said:

He is refusing to play not the other way around 

Do you really believe this? The Texans and NFL kept him completely out of the spotlight and away from the media all season, being paid over $20M to hide, shut up, and sit on the bench. Had nothing to do with what Watson wanted, the NFL didn’t want to have to confront whether to punish him officially or not so the Texans benched him. 

2 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Watson is proven, is in his prime and solves our biggest issue for  a decade. Fire up Redskins One to Houston with a pair of on board masseuses and make sure our franchise QB is comfortable on his flight back to his new home. 

Jesus Christ dude

• Like 4
  • Thumb down 1

2 hours ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Us eagles and panthers. They want dline and picks. If we want him we got him.

Uh; Watson will decide where he will go and Houston will have to come up with a trade pallatible to them.

You have a QB accused of sexual assault. Even if he’s not charged criminally; he’s got the civil cases. Only way that ends; if he wins all 22 cases.

So, you think the alleged sexual assaulter is going to want to come to the team if sexual harassment. What do I think he’s going to be asked everytime he speaks? 
It will be less if he went to Carolina or Philly.

In DC; he will be asked about it nonstop. Bound to affect his performance. I can see protests. Double shot protest Dan and protest Watson. Bound to affect the entire team.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Uh; Watson will decide where he will go and Houston will have to come up with a trade pallatible to them.

You have a QB accused of sexual assault. Even if he’s not charged criminally; he’s got the civil cases. Only way that ends; if he wins all 22 cases.

So, you think the alleged sexual assaulter is going to want to come to the team if sexual harassment. What do I think he’s going to be asked everytime he speaks? 
It will be less if he went to Carolina or Philly.

In DC; he will be asked about it nonstop. Bound to affect his performance. I can see protests. Double shot protest Dan and protest Watson. Bound to affect the entire team.

I think he will go to the team that will trade for him and redo his contract. How much more unpopular can this team be. I think he will be asked about it everywhere he goes Washington or not. 

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Conn said:

Do you really believe this? The Texans and NFL kept him completely out of the spotlight and away from the media all season, being paid over $20M to hide, shut up, and sit on the bench. Had nothing to do with what Watson wanted, the NFL didn’t want to have to confront whether to punish him officially or not so the Texans benched him. 

Jesus Christ dude

You clearly don’t know the situation at all. Google is your friend here Conn 

4 minutes ago, Commander Chaaarmnder said:

Deshaun Watson will not be in Washington.  Nope, never, not gonna happen.  No source, but it just will not fit with all the sexy harassment stuff flying around.  Nope, not ever.

this is a weak played out take.. Ron already made it clear he would go after him. 

• Like 3