Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Colin Powell, former secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, dies due to complications from coronavirus

EmirOfShmo

Obviously it's no surprise, as we've seen these contrasts before. But the difference between Trump and Obama's statements about Powell is just insane. And it's not only who is classy and who is an asshole...Trump's looks like it was written by a 3rd grader. The dude must have an IQ of 80 at most.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, clietas said:

Oh no way Trump ends up in a pauper's grave. It'll be some lavish tomb or mausoleum. All decked out in gold. Buried in a ill fitted suit with that ridiculously long red tie. You know a real classi kinda memorial. It'll make the eternal flame look like a bigly pile of crap. 

Not saying I condone it but people will be ****ing it up constantly. The will need round the clock security. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Not saying I condone it but people will be ****ing it up constantly. The will need round the clock security. 

I condone it. He deserves it, even in death.

But how great would that be to figure out a way to make sure that he would be buried somewhere completely nondescript and without any pomp or pageantry...and nobody would know where it is. And get to tell him that before he died. It would essentially invalidate his entire life in his eyes.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I condone it. He deserves it, even in death.

But how great would that be to figure out a way to make sure that he would be buried somewhere completely nondescript and without any pomp or pageantry...and nobody would know where it is. And get to tell him that before he died. It would essentially invalidate his entire life in his eyes.

Can we start now?  I've been advocating for a while now to send him to Point Nemo.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

37 minutes ago, Recovering_Spaz said:

The good news is, his kids are too cheap to pay for that kind of security.

Oh they're all going to be too busy fighting tooth and nail over how much of his money they get to actually give two ****s about him being gone or what happens to his grave. Though I have a feeling Don Jr. will probably spend one day a week for the rest of his life sitting in the graveyard snorting coke off of the headstone and saying "DAD. LOVE ME! LOVE ME!"

Then the joke will be on them when everyone realizes much of his wealth was all smoke and mirrors and all they're inheriting is hundreds of millions in debt.  :ols:

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

Obviously it's no surprise, as we've seen these contrasts before. But the difference between Trump and Obama's statements about Powell is just insane. And it's not only who is classy and who is an asshole...Trump's looks like it was written by a 3rd grader. The dude must have an IQ of 80 a potato at most.

FTFY.

• Like 1