Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Preseason 2021 - Football Team vs. Ravens

zCommander

5 minutes ago, zskins said:

Actually I am interested in Allen and how he plays. 

Hopefully, so are some other teams in the league. Desperate teams. Very desperate teams ;)

Actually I don't care much either way. I'd be perfectly fine with keeping Kyle as #3

So, basically not one single true starter, is starting, on either Offense or Defense.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

Big supporter of Milne.  If he doesn't make the team I will be super disappointed in F.O. and coaching staff.  He has little talent working with him at QB.  Hoping QBs make most of their opportunities and get the ball to players.  

29 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I'm sure both AGG and Milne are thrilled that their potential roster spot may be contingent on Kyle Allen.

Looks like Chris Sims is a lock since he’s one of the four receivers not dressed. I guess it’s Milne, AGG, and Carter battling for one, more likely two spots. 

Anyone who gets a significant injury and who is on the bubble will get cut/IR'd.  That's one way to pare the roster.  Also, it's more important to properly evaluate these guys with significant PT.  The O will come along in due time.  It's a long season and a 💩 division.  This is one race that slow & steady wins.   We only need to be competitive with the likes of TB and GB in January.  Until then, we're competing with the NFC-Least.  Smart, smart move.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Wow, so many key starters not playing at all

I'm a bit surprised.

Yep.

With just 3 preseason games, teams are each doing things differently. 

The Chiefs played a lot of their  starters last night against the Vikings.

A lot of teams, however, seem to be sitting their starters this weekend.

I'm interested in seeing the rookies and young guys one last time, but it will probably make for a sloppy, uncoordinated hard to watch game.

Anyway, Go Washington!! :815:

Edited by SkinsGuy

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Terrible dance team action, now the drum corps???

It's not on TV here, so I'm streaming, I'm not getting commentary. 

Well I'm drunk on the porch...coors on ice..****ing Cooley fan not coming through on the free beer sooooo iz gotta compromise...meat on the grill life is great gooooo skins!!!! 

**** the ravens go redskins!!!!

Sorry Cooley fan..coors talking

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

First game I've been able to watch live. Watched the  other 2 on catch up and it's clear that our Offense needs reps. Really disappointed with all the starters resting. Should have been a traditional week 3 game imo, rather than a week 4 routine.

• Like 1

Just now, UKskins said:

First game I've been able to watch live. Watched the  other 2 on catch up and it's clear that our Offense needs reps. Really disappointed with all the starters resting. Should have been a traditional week 3 game imo, rather than a week 4 routine.

I'm jealous..only game I don't t get to watch live so far this pre season 

7 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Terrible dance team action, now the drum corps???

It's not on TV here, so I'm streaming, I'm not getting commentary. 

The game is on 3 channels here in Richmond tonight.

The local FOX affiliate (which shows the WFT preseason  games), the local CW affiliate (which has been showing the Ravens preseason games), and, of course, NBC Sports Washington.

I guess I will watch the FOX affiliate. Their feed seems to be several seconds ahead of NBCSW.

I won't watch the CW affiliate. They will probably have the Ravens announcers. Bleah.

Edited by SkinsGuy

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

The game is on 3 channels  here  in Richmond tonight.

The local FOX affiliate (which shows the WFT preseason  games), the local CW affiliate (which has been showing the Ravens preseason games), and, of course, NBC Sports Washington.

I guess I will watch the FOX affiliate. Their feed seems to be several seconds ahead of NBCSW.

I won't  watch the CW affiliate. They will probably have the Ravens announcers. Bleah.

Wellllll..I better expect absolutely 💯hands on deck lol

I'm in Idaho remember

Plenty baked tater tonight doohhhhhhh

Got salt skins guy lol

• Like 1