Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 2021

The Evil Genius

2 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Ugh why did college football change their 2OT rules? This 2 pt conversion shootout for Illinois and Penn St is brutal...

I still don't understand how you have 9OTs and the score still ends up only being 20-18.  They must both suck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, China said:

I still don't understand how you have 9OTs and the score still ends up only being 20-18.  They must both suck.

Penn State was good.  I think #4 or #5 was too high, but they were a Top 15 squad.  Depth has killed them.  The backup QBs have no experience and have shown nothing, so the QB being hurt is crushing.  They've also lost three starters from the DL to injury and can't stop the run because again, no depth.

5-0 is about to turn into 7-5 or 8-4.  Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State are going to kill them at this rate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I’ve been out all day. What did I miss? 😆

Cuse had the ball on like the 3 yard line with 5 seconds in the first half and no time outs left. They brought the FG team on then sent them back and the offense tried a QB run and was stopped on the 1. The place erupts. VT held them and that’s the end of the first half. But wait, Feunte called a TO after the play. Why? Nobody knows. So now Syracuse gets to kick a FG as Lane erupts in a chorus of boos and the first of what would be many “fire feunte” chants.

Syracuse miss the FG off the upright so it didn’t matter but it was truly baffling. Feunte argued with the refs for the entirety of the TO and for an extended period after the missed attempt and the teams were headed to the locker room. His explantion after the game was some bull **** about the refs not letting them sub in players when the Syracuse offense came back out. It still doesn’t justify the timeout after they had stopped them and had no way to get another play off in 3 seconds 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Forehead said:

Penn State was good.  I think #4 or #5 was too high, but they were a Top 15 squad.  Depth has killed them.  The backup QBs have no experience and have shown nothing, so the QB being hurt is crushing.  They've also lost three starters from the DL to injury and can't stop the run because again, no depth.

5-0 is about to turn into 7-5 or 8-4.  Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State are going to kill them at this rate.

The story is different with depth.

our backup QB was Will Levis. He’s playing well at Kentucky. Also look at another backup, Tommy Stevens—barely played but drafted by Saints. Didnt do much in the NFL but still.

WR transfers at Oregon (Johnson) and Florida(Shorter) doing great. But Dotson, KLS and Washington are studs. 

Edited by Elessar78

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Harbaugh is a bum.

This from Wolverine Digest after today's game:

Time after time, Jim Harbaugh fails to get it done when he needs to most. Michigan's head coach is now 3-4 against Michigan State and 0-2 against Mel Tucker. Both marks are unacceptable.

After today's loss to Michigan State, Jim Harbaugh is now 20-21 against all Power 5 opponents with at least a .500 record. That mark is unacceptable.

Harbaugh is also now 0-9 against top 15 teams on the road. That mark is unacceptable. 

He's obviously 0-6 against Ohio State and has never played for a Big Ten title. Those marks are also unacceptable.

200.gif?cid=ecf05e47ld6pi0o2n5qnbwtc9h2u

• Haha 3