Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS News las Vegas: Steelers QB Haskins loses a tooth; wife arrested after dispute at The Cosmopolitan

aszumilo

20 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m still confused about what the engagement thing was last weekend, when they were already married.....they did that all backwards 😂

I work in catering. A lot of people are jumping at the opportunity to have parties any day of the week right now to celebrate events that happened during "lockdown" or were supposed to happen during the height of the pandemic but they decided to get engaged/married/have babies anyways. Baby showers for babies that are already born, Bar Mitzvahs for young boys that have already become "men". Weird times. 

• Like 2

On 7/15/2021 at 5:30 PM, Idaho fan said:

He was in Vegas and they were renewing their vows.  They were married in March.  ?  Most people wait 10, 20, 30 years to renew vows... not Haskins.  He waits 4 months.  How long till we hear about how he has no money left?  What a waste.  Nice pick Danny.

Well he's the Steelers' problem now. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2021 at 11:24 PM, tmandoug1 said:

I don't know....that is one nice rump.

He couldn't hit it if he tried though. We all know that lol

On 7/19/2021 at 8:38 AM, Darrell Green Fan said:

But...but....but he was treated so unfairly in Washington. Coach didn't want him, remember?  It is always someone else's fault to some fans.  

You were right and I will never say that to you again even if its true. 

(i probably will but playing like i wont makes me feel better about it) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tmandoug1 said:

Watched him against the panthers tonight...terrible. could have sworn Former President Obama was calling the game. Wierd. 

How is this possible?!? He even said Mike Tomlin prepares him better for a game then he's ever had. Tomlin even provides him with Intel on the other team..he never was given that before....

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...