Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

20 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Rick"Doc" Walker?   I'd vote for him.   

Considering Doc is all talk with no substance, just a bloviating never-quite-was who found himself adjacent to success and has peddled that for every dime it was worth…how very on-brand of you.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Hi. Californian here for 23 years now.

We had a 100 Billion dollar surplus on the state budget coming into 2022/23 state fiscal year (aka July 1 2022 to June 20 2023).

California hasn't crumbled. It simply rebounded under Jerry Brown and has continued to prosper under Newsom.

But I know your information sources would never tell you that, since Democrats have ruled the state since we got rid of Arnie in 2011.

Why are people and companies leaving the state?   

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Why are people and companies leaving the state?   

Because it's expensive.  Which is what happens when a lot of other people and business want to be there, according to principles of supply and demand. 

I'll of course note that California’s GDP in 2021 was $3.35T, representing 14.6% of the total U.S. economy. If California were a country, it would be the 5th largest economy in the world, more productive than India and the United Kingdom.

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, tshile said:

Do you plan on acknowledging climate change before or after your entire state is under water?

As someone down here that loves the climate but not the politics, I can promise you that he won’t acknowledge it even as he’s being picked up from the top of his roof by a boat.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Considering Doc is all talk with no substance, just a bloviating never-quite-was who found himself adjacent to success and has peddled that for every dime it was worth…how very on-brand of you.

How can you talk about Doc like that?  :) 

The thing about climate change is, why not take care of your home? We live here. What is the harm of protecting the environment, it’s life, and ultimately ourselves? Even if it was a hoax, which it is not, there is no reason not take to take care of this beautiful planet. 

The people that are against doing good for the environment are the same people that will cut off their nose to spite their face.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I'm not worried.  All the climate change folks are buying properties on the water.

I wanted to buy beach front property in south carolina

Then I read the state’s site on erosion, specifically designed to educate people looking to buy property, and saw how ****ed up a hard right states own outlook on the problem was

the reason they get away with what they get away with is because they know they can go in front of a camera and say whatever dumb **** **** comes to mind, and dweebs like you will never do the legwork to fact check or research any of it

you eat it up 

so much so you then run around repeating it thinking you’re clever and witty 

conservative agricultural lobbying groups are and have been trying hard to get federal funds for farmers in conservative areas to help cover for the devastating damage climate change is doing to their livelihoods. Because they know it’s real. 

but they go on camera and show a snowball in march and you’re all lol LOL STUPID LIBERALS AND THEIR “CLIMATE CHANGE” LOL

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Hi. Californian here for 23 years now.

We had a 100 Billion dollar surplus on the state budget coming into 2022/23 state fiscal year (aka July 1 2022 to June 20 2023).

California hasn't crumbled. It simply rebounded under Jerry Brown and has continued to prosper under Newsom.

But I know your information sources would never tell you that, since Democrats have ruled the state since we got rid of Arnie in 2011.

Just so I'm clear on things.....California was doing great and then Arnie took over and it went downhill, but Brown and Newsom came along to restore it?

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

I wanted to buy beach front property in south carolina

Then I read the state’s site on erosion, specifically designed to educate people looking to buy property, and saw how ****ed up a hard right states own outlook on the problem was

the reason they get away with what they get away with is because they know they can go in front of a camera and say whatever dumb **** **** comes to mind, and dweebs like you will never do the legwork to fact check or research any of it

you eat it up 

so much so you then run around repeating it thinking you’re clever and witty 

conservative agricultural lobbying groups are and have been trying hard to get federal funds for farmers in conservative areas to help cover for the devastating damage climate change is doing to their livelihoods. Because they know it’s real. 

but they go on camera and show a snowball in march and you’re all lol LOL STUPID LIBERALS AND THEIR “CLIMATE CHANGE” LOL

I'm not sure what you're talking about.   I never said Climate change was real or not.  

5 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Just so I'm clear on things.....California was doing great and then Arnie took over and it went downhill, but Brown and Newsom came along to restore it?

Pretty much thats how I remember it. Ol Governor MoonBeam was good stuff.

The same group that led the recall of Governor Gray Davis later became the Tea Party Movement. 🤓

The funny thing is if they actually knew what they were talking about they’d point to Detroit.  an actual failed city. 

but no, they point to California. A state that carries the rest of the country on its back and would be a world economic power if it was on its own. A state with a 100 billion surplus this year 

It’s be like if the NFL conferences were like our political parties and you got the NFC dip ****s going “LOL yeah like your ****hole patriots - been destroying that organization for 30 years with your moron coach and noodle arm quarterback”

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Because it's expensive.  Which is what happens when a lot of other people and business want to be there, according to principles of supply and demand. 

I'll of course note that California’s GDP in 2021 was $3.35T, representing 14.6% of the total U.S. economy. If California were a country, it would be the 5th largest economy in the world, more productive than India and the United Kingdom.

Would love for California to be it's own country.   

• Haha 1