Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

2 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Would love for California to be it's own country.   

How good are you at math?

if the economy was powered equally by all states then each state would represent 2% of our economy. Right? 100/50 = 2?

so if The Failed State of California is pulling 15% of our gdp, math dictates several states must be near 0. 

if you were to guess which states are at or near 0, which ones would you list?

bonus question: what do you think that says about who’s paying taxes into the system more than they’re getting vs who’s not (ie: net takers vs net givers)?  

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Back on topic.  Given the judge gave the DOJ and Trump's lawyers until today to decide if Trump was good with releasing the search warrant, and Trump very loudly insisted that it be released (since it was likely to be released either way) last night, I was expecting to see it circulating by now.  

I wonder if Trump publicly insisted it be released and is privately having his lawyers fight it.  Trump of course HAS a copy of the warrant and could release it himself if he wanted to.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Back on topic.  Given the judge gave the DOJ and Trump's lawyers until today to decide if Trump was good with releasing the search warrant, and Trump very loudly insisted that it be released (since it was likely to be released either way) last night, I was expecting to see it circulating by now.  

I wonder if Trump publicly insisted it be released and is privately having his lawyers fight it.  Trump of course HAS a copy of the warrant and could release it himself if he wanted to.  

They were given until 3:30 believe?

The people on npr were saying even if the decision is to release it, they’d be surprised if it was released today. They expected it to happen early next week. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Thank you for all the kind words.   Instead of responding to every comment, I'd like to take a moment to clarify a few things...

1)   I said I would never vote for a Dem.   I never said I would always vote for a Rep.    I voted for Trump in 2016.   I did not vote for him or anyone else in 20.   And if it was Trump vs Biden in 24, I would not vote again.    

2)  I'm not a partisan right winger.   I completely agree that Today's party has lost it's way on a number of issues.   Reagan would be a RINO Today.

3)  I wish there was a strong third party.

4)  83 stands for 1/30/83....I was born in 76...in a communist country.   I'm willing to bet the vast majority of people who came here from a communist country vote  Republican....and it's not because we're religious nuts or Anti-gay, racist, etc....

As for why Republican politicians kiss Trump's ring....80% of the voters support Trump.  it's as simple as that.   They want to keep their jobs/power.

If Trump was a Dem. and said....."Abortion is fantastic"...."solar panel's for all"..."tax the rich"...etc....The media, Pelosi, Schumer would love him.     You'd hear as much about him saying that you can grab women by the......as you hear about Hunter's laptop.     And when Trump would have lost an election and screamed that it was because of "voter suppression", you had better believe the left wing corporate media would nod their heads.

Trump could never win A Dem nomination and he was a Dem for a bit.

• Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

He’s gonna loudly publicly proclaim that he has nothing to hide and wants to unseal it but then he will fight to keep it sealed “under the advisement of his attorneys”.

What do I win?

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Do you wish every state was it's own country? If so why do you even live in the United States of America? 🤪

Because, contrary to the implication he fled communism, he’s actually here to spread communism 

he’s a plant 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Deadline was 3 pm.  15 more minutes until we know for sure whether he objected.

7 minutes ago, tshile said:

How good are you at math?

if the economy was powered equally by all states then each state would represent 2% of our economy. Right? 100/50 = 2?

so if The Failed State of California is pulling 15% of our gdp, math dictates several states must be near 0. 

if you were to guess which states are at or near 0, which ones would you list?

bonus question: what do you think that says about who’s paying taxes into the system more than they’re getting vs who’s not (ie: net takers vs net givers)?  

How does population factor into this?  CA has 10-15% of the population.   

1 minute ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

He’s gonna loudly publicly proclaim that he has nothing to hide and wants to unseal it but then he will fight to keep it sealed “under the advisement of his attorneys”.

What do I win?

He promises he'll release it after the election. 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

The thing about climate change is, why not take care of your home? We live here. What is the harm of protecting the environment, it’s life, and ultimately ourselves? Even if it was a hoax, which it is not, there is no reason not take to take care of this beautiful planet. 

The people that are against doing good for the environment are the same people that will cut off their nose to spite their face.

I know I'm one of several people on ES who can remember the 'Make America Beautiful' campaign by Lady Bird Johnson in the '60s. And I remember people ****ing about it.

Incredible leadership by a very special First Lady.

During her tenure as First Lady of the United States (1963-1969), Lady Bird Johnson served as a champion of conservation efforts, advocated for the creation of National Park Service units, lobbied for the passage of environmental legislation, and campaigned for the improvement of the character of the nation’s highway system.

https://www.nps.gov/articles/lady-bird-johnson-beautification-cultural-landscapes.htm

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I thought I read somewhere that 3PM was the deadline to respond the information could be released. But that might be wrong.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Vermont is the 10th most dependent state on federal assistance and the only blue state in the top 10.

I wonder why?

It all went south when they elected that wood chopping douchebag Jonah

side note: I still laugh hard at the “been eating so much **** I’m ****tin  clits son” scene 

Edited by tshile
  • Haha 3

FBI Recovered Eleven Sets of Classified Documents in Trump Search, Inventory Shows

FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home Monday removed 11 sets of classified documents, including some marked as top secret and meant to be only available in special government facilities, according to documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1