Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Ah the all-nepotism wave of promotions. Gotta juice up the resumes in case everyone gets fired in the next year or so. 

57 minutes ago, Giddy4Gibson said:

So still any hope for Dan being forced to sell?

Still crossing fingers we got Watson....despite many of you here being against that for reasons I just can't understand.

You realize how terrible these two ideas being posted together is? 

You understandably want our owner accused of abuse removed.

You simultaneously want to trade for a QB who has been publicly accused of abuse by 22 separate people, with no resolution. 

??

You can’t understand? Really? 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I can't find any of the old tweets from Congress who is part of the committee. I want to tell them that all their talk means nothing. The NFL and Snyder is punking them by refusing to release the report and they do is issue idle threats without any subpoenas.  They do appear to be grandstanding and I'd like to tell them that.  

You can find a lot of their names at this link. 

https://oversight.house.gov/legislation/hearings/examining-the-washington-football-team-s-toxic-workplace-culture

I hope they're doing more. I've heard some things that make me think more is happening behind the scenes and just because it's not in the news at this moment doesn't mean nothing's going on. Hopefully that's correct. There are some ex employees who aren't allowed to talk to media because of NDAs, but CAN talk to the government, so that could be part of what's going on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Giddy4Gibson said:

Still crossing fingers we got Watson....despite many of you here being against that for reasons I just can't understand.

You might not agree with those reasons, but to say you can't understand them...I mean, it's obvious why people feel that way.

Edited by fullnelson9999
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Dissident2 said:

So now we've got two former employees on record saying that these videos were ordered "by the owner." Wonder if this will have any bearing/effect on anything. Funny that they actually ask at the end of this if the guy was sure that "the owner" meant Dan, as if it could've been a reference to a minority owner like Fred Drasner, lol. Come on, man. 

I honestly can't believe this guy still owns an NFL team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

So now we've got two former employees on record saying that these videos were ordered "by the owner." Wonder if this will have any bearing/effect on anything. Funny that they actually ask at the end of this if the guy was sure that "the owner" meant Dan, as if it could've been a reference to a minority owner like Fred Drasner, lol. Come on, man. 

I honestly can't believe this guy still owns an NFL team. 

I understand that there's no evidence, but I agree with you 100%. There is so much smoke here, it's ridiculous. OF COURSE the owner asked for these lewd videos! By the way, not that it changes any of the points this freelancer made, but it's creepy and suspect as Hell that he immediately kept a copy of the videos for his personal records for a decade before sharing them with the Washington Post. Like I said, what his original intentions were have no bearing on Snyder's guilt, but I find it very unlikely that this guy honestly brought those files home, showed them to his wife, put them in a safe, and didn't "re-visit" them until he showed them to The Post. 

55 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

I understand that there's no evidence, but I agree with you 100%. There is so much smoke here, it's ridiculous. OF COURSE the owner asked for these lewd videos! By the way, not that it changes any of the points this freelancer made, but it's creepy and suspect as Hell that he immediately kept a copy of the videos for his personal records for a decade before sharing them with the Washington Post. Like I said, what his original intentions were have no bearing on Snyder's guilt, but I find it very unlikely that this guy honestly brought those files home, showed them to his wife, put them in a safe, and didn't "re-visit" them until he showed them to The Post. 

I mean, anything's possible, but it sounded totally credible to me, especially when he explained why he didn't share them for so long (not wanting to implicate co-workers, needing the job, not thinking anyone would do anything). I think to focus on that at this point is meaningless and is a good example of why people don't ever bother coming forward with things, because people immediately question their motives. He certainly didn't have to put his name to this at all at this point. Apparently never leaked the videos. Could've probably sold them if he wanted to but didn't. That says something. It just strikes me as a double standard. "Believe the woman" immediately with no question, but assume this guy is a perv. Maybe he shouldn't have waited so long, but he did the right thing when all is said and done, and as you say, the main issue should be Snyder, the guy who ORDERED these. This guy benefits in no way for saying these things publicly as far as I can see. 

Edited by Dissident2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dissident2 said:

You can find a lot of their names at this link. 

https://oversight.house.gov/legislation/hearings/examining-the-washington-football-team-s-toxic-workplace-culture

I hope they're doing more. I've heard some things that make me think more is happening behind the scenes and just because it's not in the news at this moment doesn't mean nothing's going on. Hopefully that's correct. There are some ex employees who aren't allowed to talk to media because of NDAs, but CAN talk to the government, so that could be part of what's going on. 

Thanks.  I was hoping to fine the tweets those people in Congress have been posting, it was earlier in the thread.  That way I can contact them directly.  

4 hours ago, Giddy4Gibson said:

So still any hope for Dan being forced to sell?

I am with @Connand the other posters who pointed out how inconsistent your thought process is.  You want to get rid of Daniel for his actions but you are all for acquiring a player with a much worse history.  My wife was a massage therapist so this hit closer to home for me. Watson is a disgusting POS so why would you be confused that some fans are against this move?  

20 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Thanks.  I was hoping to fine the tweets those people in Congress have been posting, it was earlier in the thread.  That way I can contact them directly.  

Search their names on Twitter and you’ll find them. 

12 minutes ago, Giddy4Gibson said:

Oh, so you were in the room with he and these massage therapists and you know for a fact he forced himself on them??

At least. 22. Separate. Women. 

Be careful what you say next, it’ll reveal a lot about your character. 

And you didn’t even address the Snyder parallel. 

Cosby being out of prison really should be enough high profile evidence for anyone to at least reconsider their thought processes, but here’s a good example in the wild of why people (not just women, any victim) don’t come forward and advocate for themselves in these cases. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Giddy4Gibson said:

Oh, so you were in the room with he and these massage therapists and you know for a fact he forced himself on them??

Wait…..so you’re ok with Watson, because you don’t know for a fact that he did anything, yet you want Snyder out even though you weren’t in the room with him, thus how would you know for a fact he did anything, right? 

you see the mixed messaging there right? Anyone else see it? Or is it just me……..

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait…..so you’re ok with Watson, because you don’t know for a fact that he did anything, yet you want Snyder out even though you weren’t in the room with him, thus how would you know for a fact he did anything, right? 

you see the mixed messaging there right? Anyone else see it? Or is it just me……..

This is so dumb. Snyder has been an AWFUL owner for DECADES. So please explain how 0 out of 22 women called the police after their massage session with Watson. ZERO. You really believe if a woman was forced against her will to do something that NONE of them would have called the police? Get real man. This has been a money grab all along. Watson was a model citizen at Clemson and prior to all this massage crap. None of it add up. So yeah, in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.

42 minutes ago, Giddy4Gibson said:

This is so dumb. Snyder has been an AWFUL owner for DECADES. So please explain how 0 out of 22 women called the police after their massage session with Watson. ZERO. You really believe if a woman was forced against her will to do something that NONE of them would have called the police? Get real man. This has been a money grab all along. Watson was a model citizen at Clemson and prior to all this massage crap. None of it add up. So yeah, in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.

“Innocent until proven guilty for Watson”

”Snyder should be kicked out of the league he’s guilty guilty guilty!!!” 

At least be consistent with your messaging 😂 everyone else knows why this is wrong. Come on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Giddy4Gibson said:

No. And I wasn't at Ford's Theater in 1865 either but I have a pretty good idea what happened. 

Why do you insist on believing the cheerleader victims but not the massage therapist victims?  You have been busted for your hypocrisy, best play now is to just take the loss and STFU.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

No. And I wasn't at Pearl Harbor either but I have a pretty good idea what happened.  Why do you insist on believing the cheerleader victims but not the massage therapist victims?  You have been busted for your hypocrisy, best play now is to just take the loss and STFU.  

He believes one and not the other because it serves him. Getting rid of Snyder and getting a franchise QB is what he cares about, not the female victims of either. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Giddy4Gibson said:

You're aware that his own team provided him with an NDA to take along to his massage sessions? That warnings among MTs about taking Watson as client were circulating in the Houston area before any lawsuits had been filed?  Do you not think the number of women he was visiting for massages might indicate a problem, since for almost every other player that number is 1 per season?

If Watson is guilty of a crime I'm for banning him from the league. But he has maintained his innocence all along, and again, quit ignoring the facts, not one single woman contacted the police after the massage. Not a single one. WHY? Please tell me if he forced these women to do anything against their will, why would they have not called? I'm waiting for your answer. There is NO WAY someone wouldn't have called the cops on him if he did something that wasn't consensual. Do you think your wife would NOT call the police if a massage client forced himself on her? Answer honestly! Something doesn't add up. And obviously this will play out in the coming months. If he is found not guilty of this, will you come back and apologize for attacking me and my character??? And my desire to have Dan removed goes WAY beyond this cheerleader thing. He's been horrible for this franchise for decades. So its really easy for you to say I'm hypocritical because I want Snyder out but I've wanted him out WAY before these allegations. 

Edited by Giddy4Gibson

1 hour ago, CobraCommander said:

He believes one and not the other because it serves him. Getting rid of Snyder and getting a franchise QB is what he cares about, not the female victims of either. 

That is such a load of crap.  IF he forced himself on women, then he deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law. But there is a HUGE different in paying for services that were consensual vs forcing himself on anyone. Again, had their been calls to the police after the massages I would 100% believe he's guilty and have a very different stance. But it makes no sense why ZERO of 22 didn't call to report a crime IF there was a crime.

6 minutes ago, Giddy4Gibson said:

That is such a load of crap.  IF he forced himself on women, then he deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law. But there is a HUGE different in paying for services that were consensual vs forcing himself on anyone. Again, had their been calls to the police after the massages I would 100% believe he's guilty and have a very different stance. But it makes no sense why ZERO of 22 didn't call to report a crime IF there was a crime.

So you think the 22 women are lying…..but choose to believe the women in the Dan Snyder allegations? You realize how silly that is, yes? Everyone else does. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So you think the 22 women are lying…..but choose to believe the women in the Dan Snyder allegations? You realize how silly that is, yes? Everyone else does. 

I know the lawyer who has been seeking out women to file complaints is KNOWN as a sleezy guy. And I know that zero of 22 women called the police after their massage with him. I think both of those things are relevant here. If you don't fine, but I do.

And again, he has NOT been charged with ANYTHING criminal so far, perhaps we need to wait and see what happens with the investigation before we decide he's guilty??

9 minutes ago, Giddy4Gibson said:

I know the lawyer who has been seeking out women to file complaints is KNOWN as a sleezy guy. And I know that zero of 22 women called the police after their massage with him. I think both of those things are relevant here. If you don't fine, but I do.

And again, he has NOT been charged with ANYTHING criminal so far, perhaps we need to wait and see what happens with the investigation before we decide he's guilty??

Dan Snyder hasn't been charged with anything criminal yet, either. Absolutely terrible owner and even worse human being, given the history we have seen from just public record, but nothing criminal yet.