Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Games of the XXXII Olympiad - Tokyo Japan - What Was Your Favorite Olympics Moment?

PleaseBlitz

6 hours ago, Destino said:

You listed them.  It’s not that the Olympics have been an overall poor showing for the US, but that some of the titans we expected to dominate, faltered.  Ledecky, Biles, and the US women’s soccer team were the most dominant, and prominent, US athletes going to these games. 

Don’t forget the Richardson fiasco 

• Like 2

Portugal’s kayaker just won his semi 1000m and set a new Olympic record in a backwards baseball cap.  The Italian paddler forgot to turn his to the speed setting and wore his cap forward.  He finished 5th and was eliminated.  

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

God does NBC show any basketball games live? Once again, Slovenia vs. Germany is nowhere to be found on any of the five Olympic channels. I'm sure USA vs. Spain will be the same. Screw NBC. I will never purchase Pea**** ever in my life.

NBC sports app would solve all your problems.  Watch what you want and ignore the channels.  

Im watching Isaac Bonga try to guard Luka.  

The announcers are horrible.  Zero energy.  Did they borrow these guys from the golf channel?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I switched to the app.  It is giving me 30 free minutes.

There we go Lillard!  Drive!

If you have just about any live tv subscription the app is free.  Cable, sat, or streaming service like Hulu TV.  

Spain is hustling on defense.  It won’t be enough though.  (I hope)

Just now, Destino said:

If you have just about any live tv subscription the app is free.  Cable, sat, or streaming service like Hulu TV.  

Spain is hustling on defense.  It won’t be enough though.  (I hope)

I have DirecTV.  On the website I attempted to sign in using my DIrecTV ID but it wouldn't let me.  Super angry.  My backup plan for the second half is Streameast, which I pray has it.

Defense!  Leading to offense!  I will take a tie going into half.  That Durant 3 to beat the shot clock was huge.

That's the type of offense I expect to see every game. Lillard and Tatum hit some huge shots. Green's effort on defense was spectacular. Coming back before the first half ended was huge.

If Ricky Rubio played like that in the NBA he'd be a hall of famer. I remember when he came in the league he was hailed as some wunderkid. His career hasn't quite played out like that - still a solid NBA player.

I set my alarm just so I could watch these men's 200m semis.  USA has a chance to go 1-2-3.  Gotta make the final first though.

17 year old Knighton wins his race! He owned that, looked over to his right several times in the final 50 meters. 

Lyles eased up wayyyyy too much towards the line. May not have even won the race. Damn...I see that way too often. Dudes need to finish strong! He got nonchalant and it cost him.  He came in third.  That was a super close race, all three guys got 19.99

Bednarek comes in second, de Grasse wins the third semi.  All three Americans advance!  Lyles got lucky and was one of the second fastest.  

And what do you know, they are showing live basketball for once on TV.  Argentina vs Australia, ARG up early.  They are 9 point underdogs, I would rather face them then Australia.

Edited by abdcskins

14 hours ago, SkinInsite said:

Not every olympics can be like Rio where the US just lapped the field.

Yes they can. I refuse to accept that the other 95% of the world can be better at sports than us. We just need to get creative. If Niles Paul can learn to be a fullback, then Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte can learn to be synchronized divers.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 1

Australia looks dangerous.  I am legit worried they can beat us in the semis.  They have depth and shoot 3s like crazy.  I like that guy Landale.  Dante Exum has been playing well, his NBA career may not have been worth that fifth overall pick, but he is certainly talented.