Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

51 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

image.png.27c51f20ab6c745ed98e5dbde93399d4.png

When I worked at a railroad in the 80s, several departments did the weekly Lotto group tickets. When I asked one of the guys in my department if he would quit if we won the jackpot, he hesitated for a moment and said, "Nope, I'm coming to work for a few days. I have a lot of scores to settle."

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

When I worked at a railroad in the 80s, several departments did the weekly Lotto group tickets. When I asked one of the guys in my department if he would quit if we won the jackpot, he hesitated for a moment and said, "Nope, I'm coming to work for a few days. I have a lot of scores to settle."

Once I accepted that my injury was serious enough that my career was done, it was very freeing. What ya gonna do, give me a bad evaluation? I'm not promoting. My paycheck isn't changing. **** off.

• Thumb up 3

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Once I accepted that my injury was serious enough that my career was done, it was very freeing. What ya gonna do, give me a bad evaluation? I'm not promoting. My paycheck isn't changing. **** off.

For 40 years, I've been working on the same knee that the Navy said was "not good enough".  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1