Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

55 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Weakest hatchback? My guess is that's the V10 Turbo Diesel with 550 torque at 2k rpm. The Touraeg could've been an all time great if they hadn't built them in Latvia. 

my good sir, I truly believe that you are taking this way too seriously. The humor is that little suv bringing its very large and probably boisterous opponent to its knees (knees is not literal). The headline is probably hyperbole. 

I bid you a good day and very hearty haha. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fan since a Fetus said:

my good sir, I truly believe that you are taking this way too seriously. The humor is that little suv bringing its very large and probably boisterous opponent to its knees (knees is not literal). The headline is probably hyperbole. 

I bid you a good day and very hearty haha. 

Sometimes I'm a buzzkill. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Bless your heart.

It was pretty cool at the time. Stats don't lie! Just a shame they were ALL lemons. 

- 5.0 liter v10 twin turbo diesel

- Electronically controlled air suspension with SIX INCHES of adjustable height with “x-tra offroad mode”

- Electronically controlled center AND rear diff lockers

- 4 zone climate control

- 2 full-time batteries - one responsible for accessories, one responsible for starting, but BOTH sharing responsibilities if the other failed........

Edited by CobraCommander