Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

22 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

There's an inflatable raft as an option and no one is choosing it? 

Man...ocean...things go wrong instead of stranded on an island I'm in the middle of the ocean. 😬

Pretty much have to bank on how this ends in almost every movie, some boat comes close and climatic scene to get their attention before leave...oh snap, a flaregun?

Mattel wants to pay you $277 an hour to play Uno

Mattel says it is conducting a nationwide job search for a “Chief Uno player.” The salary: $277 an hour.

The toy company is hiring someone to promote the release of their new game, Uno Quatro. The chosen applicant will be paid $4,444 a week for four weeks to play Uno Quatro with strangers in New York City and create social media content featuring the new game.

Uno Quatro is a new version of Uno that combines connecting four tiles in a row, as in Connect 4, with the classic Uno feature of matching numbers and colors.

“We’re thrilled to offer a position to the ultimate Uno player to help introduce our brand-new game, Uno Quatro, to the world,” said Ray Adler, the global head of games at Mattel, in a statement.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

Landscapers just left.  I went out to look things over.

They cut down my ****in' bamboo.  😪 

Granted, it wasn't the owner that I've known for 23 years or his son who was learning to walk back then. 

I'm not screwing up anyone's weekend, but this is gonna get handled on Monday.  :taz:

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Landscapers just left.  I went out to look things over.

They cut down my ****in' bamboo.  😪 

Granted, it wasn't the owner that I've known for 23 years or his son who was learning to walk back then. 

I'm not screwing up anyone's weekend, but this is gonna get handled on Monday.  :taz:

Just tell me who to kill

• Haha 2

On 7/31/2023 at 7:00 PM, Renegade7 said:

Bet, I'm going Friday, heard a lot about that...

@Dr. Do Itch Big Oppie was great, and happy to see how far Downey Jr has come...Goslin had better performance as Ken in Barbie, my opinion having now seen both...

Spoiler

Downey Jr was trying to get a cabinet position, Goslin had turned into a vindictive sexist who overthrew the government while breaking into song doing it.  I don't think it's close, man.

• Thanks 1