Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dream scenario

bakedtater1

23 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Dream scenario:

2013 Scarlett Johansson and Margot Robbie console me after every Redskins loss by getting drunk and having their way with me; in which case I would probably care less if the Redskins ever won another game.

According to the principals of Classical Conditioning, I would predict that if the Johansson/Robbie stimulus was consistently applied following a Redskins loss, you would find yourself to care much more about the outcome of Redskins games than you ever have before.  In theory, you may find yourself perpetually rooting for the team to tank every season.

We start Haskins the rest of the year in which he gets better each game but we're lose close games all year. Guice plays 2nd half of season and looks good.  Skins get the #1 pick.  We trade down to #2 woth the Dolphins and get their other highest 1st round pick and a 2nd rounder.  We them trade #2 down to around the 6ish pick and get another 2nd rounder plus 2021 1st rounder. Loaded with picks we then draft smart and build a young team that is on top of the NFL for the next 15 years.  

Dream scenario: I win an 8 billion dollar lottery. Dan suddenly must sell the team. I don't wanna say why he must sell as it may get me banned lol.  I scoop in and buy the team, build a stadium, and hire the right people so I can set up a beach and bar in the owners box to just watch. That way the football people can do their thing, I enjoy a drink or two during games, and retreat to my beach house during the week. One can dream right? 

2 hours ago, HoggLife said:

We start Haskins the rest of the year in which he gets better each game but we're lose close games all year. Guice plays 2nd half of season and looks good.  Skins get the #1 pick.  We trade down to #2 woth the Dolphins and get their other highest 1st round pick and a 2nd rounder.  We them trade #2 down to around the 6ish pick and get another 2nd rounder plus 2021 1st rounder. Loaded with picks we then draft smart and build a young team that is on top of the NFL for the next 15 years.  

@Itoolu that’s his DREAM scenario, not what he thinks will ACTUALLY happen :P 

plus, why laugh at that anyway, isn’t that what we should all want to happen? 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 11/8/2019 at 2:59 PM, ZarG3 said:

He's not longer the worlds richest man after amazon stock plummeted lol, that honor goes back to good ol bill gates.

Gates will give enough money away to drop back to second; besides Gates isn't going to buy an NFL team when MS co-founder Paul Allen's family still owns the Seahawks.

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@Itoolu that’s his DREAM scenario, not what he thinks will ACTUALLY happen :P 

plus, why laugh at that anyway, isn’t that what we should all want to happen? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think it's funny due to the fact that it's so simple yet just impossible for the FO to even be close to normal. Idk like over 20 years ago I was an early teen and did this like routine on Madden franchise mode but the FO can't seem to figure it out while making millions of dollars.

My laugh was nothing against the post/dream, it was more of there are probably close to a hundred members of ES who could run this team better. 

Archived