Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What question do you want answered at the press conference?

stoshuaj

To Bruce: Does Dan Snyder realize that his intervention is what disallows this team from succeeding?

I'm really just hoping that Bruce says something that gets him fired, but if this somehow creates a reflection moment with Snyder I'll take it. 

Presser Summary

Keim with the first question - couldn't hear him.  Bruce answers working towards the Dolphins game and finishing the season

Plan at QB - Callahan decides who is the QB.  Ask him later.

JP: No success in your tenure - whats your level of accountability.  We are all involved, don't want to hide. All we can do is work, stadium workers... we all care.

Jay not fired for Cause.

Primary decision maker - 38% wins - what would you have done differently.  Never planned on coaching change. All we can do is improve.

Dan not addressing the fans - because Bruce is.  Dan makes himself avail time to time.

Success in Oak and Tampa. What is the plan for DC.  Bill implementing a plan.

Drafting Haskins - all on same page. Coaches in draft meetings and sign off on everything. Jay was excited about Haskins.

Stadium overrun. Can you apologize to fans? And what will you do to make things better. Spins it to being Patriots just being a strong team. Our fans made $ on selling tickets to people in the NE. 

How will you evaluate coaching search.  Talk later in year. 

Trent - yeah he is not here - no dialogue. No consideration to trading him.

No on field success - culture is DAMN good.  Young guys came from winning culture. We got Landon. How does culture translate to wins - winning!

Over the decade culture building - Got Scot, Gruden. Nothing has worked, why so hard to set culture.  6-3 last year - it was working damn good. have to work to win.

I wish someone would have yelled - talk to you again in 4 years!

3 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Presser Summary

Keim with the first question - couldn't hear him.  Bruce answers working towards the Dolphins game and finishing the season

JP: No success in your tenure - whats your level of accountability.  We are all involved, don't want to hide. All we can do is work, stadium workers... we all care.

Jay not fired for Cause.

Primary decision maker - 38% wins - what would you have done differently.  Never planned on coaching change. All we can do is improve.

Dan not addressing the fans - because Bruce is.  Dan makes himself avail time to time.

Drafting Haskins - all on same page. Coaches in draft meetings and sign off on everything. Jay was excited about Haskins.

Stadium overrun. Can you apologize to fans? And what will you do to make things better. Spins it to being Patriots just being a strong team. Our fans made $ on selling tickets to people in the NE. 

No on field success - culture is DAMN good.  Young guys came from winning culture. We got Landon. How does culture translate to wins - winning!

Over the decade culture building - Scott Gruden. Nothing has worked, why so hard to set culture.  6-3 last year - it was working damn good. have to work to win.

Oh boy,....he's just so inspiring!  Culture is damn good based on the 6-3 record last season before Alex's leg was destroyed.  And, come on the young guys want to win so,...it's all good.  You're doing a lovely job Bruce! 

How does it feel to play about 13 or so road games per year? Was yesterday embarrassing enough? How about last year's finale?

What are you looking for in the next head coach?

This organization strives for accountability. But you are still employed. Please explain?

29 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

No on field success - culture is DAMN good.

Bruce is many things, but you gotta hand it to him. He's got a set of balls on him to say the culture is DAMN good. 

I wish someone would have countered if our 'DAMN' good culture isn't working what can we do to worsen it? I'm wondering if that's even possible. 

51 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Presser Summary

Jay not fired for Cause.

Over the decade culture building - Got Scot, Gruden. Nothing has worked, why so hard to set culture.  6-3 last year - it was working damn good. have to work to win.

I wish someone would have yelled - talk to you again in 4 years!

Pretty good summary of what I watched and heard.  That was 15 minutes I will never have back.  The two biggest laughers...Reporter Q: Why isn't Dan talking to us? A: Because I am.  Bruce: "We have a damn good culture".  

50 minutes ago, Hooterman said:

Reporter Q: Why isn't Dan talking to us? A: Because I am.

This is exactly why we should know Bruce isn't going anywhere. He allows Dan to make all these weasel moves while taking all the heat for it. 

If anything Bruce knows his most important job is not letting the media get to Dan, which unfortunately is a massive weakness to the franchise. It hammers home a 'zero accountability' model from the top down. 

Archived