Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What question do you want answered at the press conference?

stoshuaj

I would just hammer him on the Skins record since he's been here and try to get him to say "winning off the field" or "we're close". 

Why should he be involved with the hiring of another HC?

Why was Jay saddled with a 1st rd QB who they knew wouldn't be ready to play this year?

Were you sitting on the drunk video of Jay and did you leak it?  

56 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

If you were at the press conference and get to ask one question of Bruce Allen, what would it be?

"So the record of the team since coming here has not been great.   How does it feel to realize yet again, the team is not heading in the wrong direction?  Do you sleep well at night?  Have you thought about bringing in someone to help figure out a plan to rebuild the team moving forward?"

@TKis right.  You’re not going to get any real answers. And if the press tries to press Bruce on anything, he’s just going to say nothing.

I would ask mechanical questions, which seemingly would be answerable:

- For the remainder of the year, who is making decisions on which players are playing?

- For the remainder of the year, who can make changes to the coaching staff?

- Is there going to be any changes to the player personnel group, or just the coaching staff?

- Are other changes being considered, or is this it?  If so, what could lead to other changes?

1 hour ago, TK said:

Doesn’t matter. You won’t get answers from a politician. 

That's true, but sometimes I think it's good to get the obvious questions out there anyway. It affects public opinion, and public opinion is a crucial part of the ultimate success of this "franchise." Especially since this will get national attention. 

Would love to hear someone say, "Bruce, you said everyone is and should be judged by their record. Your record both here and in Tampa Bay is abysmal.  Gruden had just over 5 years here. You've had almost ten. Why do you think you're still here?" 

He obviously isn't going to answer that in any meaningful way, but just getting that sound bite out there for the nation to hear I think is a positive in the ultimate goal of getting this stain removed from our team. 

6 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

That's true, but sometimes I think it's good to get the obvious questions out there anyway. It affects public opinion, and public opinion is a crucial part of the ultimate success of this "franchise." Especially since this will get national attention. 

Would love to hear someone say, "Bruce, you said everyone is and should be judged by their record. Your record both here and in Tampa Bay is abysmal.  Gruden had just over 5 years here. You've had almost ten. Why do you think you're still here?" 

He obviously isn't going to answer that in any meaningful way, but just getting that sound bite out there for the nation to hear I think is a positive in the ultimate goal of getting this stain removed from our team. 

😂 Like anyone is really going to ask him that. Bruce will get tossed nothing but soft balls, What we need are those jackals from CNN & MSNBC , Whats chuck todd & Jim Acosta up to this afternoon ?

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

😂 Like anyone is really going to ask him that. Bruce will get tossed nothing but soft balls, What we need are those jackals from CNN & MSNBC , Whats chuck todd & Jim Acosta up to this afternoon ?

I guess you weren't watching - or forgot - the 2014 press conference, where hard balls were definitely thrown. Then again, a lot of those reporters aren't covering the team anymore. 

That presser didn't result in Allen getting ****-canned, but it did result in SM getting brought in, which I would STILL take any day of the week over this buffoon. 

1 hour ago, KillBill26 said:

After years of failure, and a team that is getting worse by the day, what has Bruce Allen done to deserve to keep his job?

I'm know I'm just stating the obvious.   We would all love an answer to this question.

Every single question should be about why Bruce Allen deserves to keep his job.  Every one.

Archived