Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Swinging Gate, Part Deux Prediction Thread!

hatchetwound

9 minutes ago, hatchetwound said:

I'm not saying your wrong, its impossible to prove it because Zorn never said it was or was not a F you to Snyder, but isn't the fact that he tried it again AFTER the time out the reason people think he did it out of spite?

That cornball is incapable of spite.  When they took playcalling from him and gave it to bingo he was all but stuttering over his stapler

RadiantWindyBlackfly-size_restricted.gif.a0494e615125f1ea5fcba5230dd7976e.gif

Bless his heart : )

2 hours ago, hatchetwound said:

So lets have some fun.... lets draw up the play.  Here is what I came up with:

Haskins lines up under center.  2 back set with Peterson and CT.  Haskins hikes the ball and hands it to CT.  CT runs to the line, turns around and its a Flea Flicker!  But instead of a pass, then Haskins hands it off to Peterson who gets tackled for a 5 yard loss.

Hmm...I kind of want to see this now...maybe give Haskins an RPO to shovel pass it back to CT... 

4 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Make him his what? ;)

Now THATS a pic worth looking at; a pic of Bruce Allen riding a goat, eSCAPING down back streets while pissed off fans are throwing tomatoes, rocks and beer cans at his head.

The day Bruce Allen is finally removed from the organization in every aspect, THATS how I wanna see him leave. Then when he gets a safe distance away, fire a Tomahawk missile at him.  Actually, I wouldn't waste my money on the missile, maybe pour honey all over him and let a bunch of African killer bees loose.

Archived