Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gotta Have Faith vs. No Faith

Voice_of_Reason

I don’t really have any faith in the team the best I can muster is hope.  A hope for more than I expect a hope that surmounts my lack of faith. 

It is Wednesday a day before the first preseason game.  Tomorrow night my hope might be nurtured or crushed, I so want to leave my doubts behind.  Tomorrow can’t come so enough. 

I want to see some play (especially OL) before I predict. If the OL can open some running lanes (even small ones) I see our backs dictating the game plan. It all hinges on that IMO. If they don't have a heavy respect for the run..then yea..the outlook is grim. I remember the Riggo drill where EVERYONE knew he was getting the ball and they couldn't stop it. Yea, this is not the Hogs or the Diesel but if we can get close to dominating the LOS and Clock...I see 10 wins. I'm reading good stuff about AP&G on hitting the holes and breaking long runs...lets see if that happens in preseason. If we split the 1st 4 games against those teams..I LIKE our chances

Hmmmm... Faith. I remember that concept. 

Show me. Show me 3-2 after 5. Show me 6-4 after 10. Show me 9-7 or 10-6 with a berth. I'll have faith when we're 1-0 after the first round of the post.

Until then, I'm a supporter as always. I'll be there every sunday. I'll be here all week. Dedication isn't a problem for me. Faith is a fading memory.

Keeping this strictly football, I have ZERO faith, in most any facet, in the HC. 

And the carnage rolls down from there. 

As a sidenote, reading above, Dallas are a WAY better run organisation these day's the more influence the likes of Stephen Jones and Will McClay have and the more of a backseat Jerruh has taken in personnel decisions over recent seasons. Natural health issues aside that any team needs luck with, they certainly have the roster to make a serious run. If Garrett doesn't try outsmart himself. 

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want JJ ANYWHERE near my football team in an ideal World. But if ti came down to a choice between he or the lil crocodile shoe wearing freak, I'm taking Jones in a heartbeat. Which is the saddest indictment of all as to just what we have continually dragging us down to the absolute dregs of this league. 

Pains me but Dallas are the best in the East IMHO whilst we continue to be on the flip side of that. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Apologies to V_o_R. Just responding to what I was reading there. 

Archived