Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NFL Predictions

88Comrade2000

• 1 month later...

It's time to predict the 2019 season.   I'm sure those Colts predictions made before Saturday have changed. 

NFC East 

Eagles: 11-5(2)

Boys: 8-8

Skins: 6-10

Giants: 6-10

NFC North 

Bears: 10-6(4)

Vikings: 10-6(6)

Packers: 8-8

Lions: 6-10

NFC South  

Saints: 12-4(1)

Falcons: 11-5(5)

Panthers: 6-10

Bucs: 5-11

NFC West  

Rams: 11-5(3)

Seahawks: 9-7

49ers: 8-8

Cards: 2-14

Wild Card: (3)Rams over (6)Vikings, (5)Falcons over (4)Bears

Divisional: (1)Saints over (5)Falcons, (2)Eagles over Rams

Championship: (1)Saints over (2)Eagles

NFC Coaching Changes:  Dallas, Washington, New York, Detroit, Carolina, New Orleans- No Sean Payton won't be fired. I think Jerry Jones makes a trade for him.

AFC East 

Pats: 12-4(2)

Jets: 8-8

Bills: 6-10

Dolphins: 4-12

AFC North

Steelers: 10-6(3)

Browns: 9-7(6)

Ravens: 8-8

Bengals: 4-12

AFC South 

Texans: 9-7(4)

Jags: 7-9

Titans: 7-9

Colts: 6-10 

AFC West 

Chiefs: 12-4(1)

Chargers: 9-7(5)

Broncos: 7-9

Raiders: 7-9

Wild Card: (6)Browns over (3)Steelers, (5)Chargers over ((4)Texans

Divisional: (1)Chiefs over (6)Browns, (2)Pats over (5)Chargers

Championship: (1)Chiefs over (2)Patriots

AFC Coaching changes: Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Jacksonville

Superbowl: Saints over Chiefs -  Saints heartbreak finally ends, as they win their 2nd Superbowl.  Jerry Jones makes the Saints an offer for Sean Payton they can't refuse.

NFL MVP- Patrick Mahomes 

^^^

Interesting.  There are 256 games in an NFL season, so with no ties there should be 256 wins and 256 losses.  Somehow you managed to predict an NFL season where there are more losses (258) than wins (254).  My prediction is that your prediction isn't possible.  :)

On 8/27/2019 at 1:29 AM, China said:

^^^

Interesting.  There are 256 games in an NFL season, so with no ties there should be 256 wins and 256 losses.  Somehow you managed to predict an NFL season where there are more losses (258) than wins (254).  My prediction is that your prediction isn't possible.  :)

Huh. Strange. I wonder why that is. I added up the wins and the losses and got that same record (254-258). How does the number of losses get to be more than the amount of games, if those are all normal records to have? 

(Serious question by the way, as I’m no math wiz...)

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Huh. Strange. I wonder why that is. I added up the wins and the losses and got that same record (254-258). How does the number of losses get to be more than the amount of games, if those are all normal records to have? 

(Serious question by the way, as I’m no math wiz...)

I assume he just made sure each team had wins and losses totaling 16.  Doing that you could say every team has a 1-15 record, but it wouldn't seem reasonable.  I assume he just picked what he thought would be reasonable records for each team without totaling wins and losses throughout the league.  You have to either actually go through each game for every team to be sure (which would be a lot of work), or minimally check that wins and losses are equal for the whole league.

1 hour ago, China said:

I assume he just made sure each team had wins and losses totaling 16.  Doing that you could say every team has a 1-15 record, but it wouldn't seem reasonable.  I assume he just picked what he thought would be reasonable records for each team without totaling wins and losses throughout the league.  You have to either actually go through each game for every team to be sure (which would be a lot of work), or minimally check that wins and losses are equal for the whole league.

I just predicted from my head where I thought the teams might finish.

A couple of years, I actually looked at every game and made my predictions but that takes too long. Usually, took me an hour that way.  I'm sure there's an easier way to do that online somewhere. Never really looked into that. 

1 hour ago, justice98 said:

Daniel Jones actually wont suck as much as everyone expected.  

Can't say until regular season play. One of the big knocks in college was him being confused by defensive coordinator s. He will be up against better ones in the NFL.

Giants don't win 6 games this year.

5 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Can't say until regular season play. One of the big knocks in college was him being confused by defensive coordinator s. He will be up against better ones in the NFL.

Giants don't win 6 games this year.

That's every prediction.  

On 8/27/2019 at 1:29 AM, China said:

^^^

Okay, I will make a slight revision. Teams in bold, are the records I modified. I put 3 more wins, so it should be 257-255.. 

Rdskns2000 revised 2019 predictions

NFC East 

Eagles: 11-5(2)

Boys: 9-7

Skins: 6-10

Giants: 6-10

NFC North 

Bears: 10-6(4)

Vikings: 10-6(6)

Packers: 8-8

Lions: 6-10

NFC South  

Saints: 12-4(1)

Falcons: 11-5(5)

Panthers: 6-10

Bucs: 5-11

NFC West  

Rams: 11-5(3)

Seahawks: 9-7

49ers: 8-8

Cards: 3-13

Wild Card: (3)Rams over (6)Vikings, (5)Falcons over (4)Bears

Divisional: (1)Saints over (5)Falcons, (2)Eagles over Rams

Championship: (1)Saints over (2)Eagles

NFC Coaching Changes:  Dallas, Washington, New York, Detroit, Carolina, New Orleans- No Sean Payton won't be fired. I think Jerry Jones makes a trade for him.

AFC East 

Pats: 12-4(2)

Jets: 8-8

Bills: 6-10

Dolphins: 4-12

AFC North

Steelers: 10-6(3)

Browns: 9-7(6)

Ravens: 8-8

Bengals: 4-12

AFC South 

Texans: 9-7(4)

Jags: 8-8

Titans: 7-9

Colts: 6-10 

AFC West 

Chiefs: 12-4(1)

Chargers: 9-7(5)

Broncos: 7-9

Raiders: 7-9

Wild Card: (6)Browns over (3)Steelers, (5)Chargers over ((4)Texans

Divisional: (1)Chiefs over (6)Browns, (2)Pats over (5)Chargers

Championship: (1)Chiefs over (2)Patriots

AFC Coaching changes: Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Jacksonville

Superbowl: Saints over Chiefs -  Saints heartbreak finally ends, as they win their 2nd Superbowl.  Jerry Jones makes the Saints an offer for Sean Payton they can't refuse.

NFL MVP- Patrick Mahomes 

Archived