Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Kraft - Charged With Soliciting Prostitution

Dont Taze Me Bro

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.html

The owner of the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots, Robert Kraft, is being criminally charged with soliciting prostitution at a spa in Florida, where surveillance video showed him receiving sexual services, police there revealed Friday.

Rest of the article can be read in the above link.

7 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Does that mean you guys think this is a serious issue that could cost Kraft his ownership?...

I think if convicted, it's a good possibility.  They suspended Jim Irsay for 6 games for his drug charges.  There were 10 parlors/spas shut down and it not only involves prostitution, but sex trafficking.  The later makes this a gazillion times worse and he participated in the solicitation part of it.  Found this article that provides more details:

https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prosti-1832807440

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I think if convicted, it's a good possibility.  They suspended Jim Irsay for 6 games for his drug charges.  There were 10 parlors/spas shut down and it not only involves prostitution, but sex trafficking.  The later makes this a gazillion times worse and he participated in it.  Found this article that provides more details:

https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prosti-1832807440

Damnnnn...this is the first I've heard about any of this. I would guess that, unless he is shown to have known sex trafficking was involved, Kraft will also serve a "suspension", which in terms of NFL ownership I don't know what the hell that would really accomplish or even mean lol. Did it cost the team anything (in Irsay's case)?...I don't remember.

7 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Damnnnn...this is the first I've heard about any of this. I would guess that, unless he is shown to have known sex trafficking was involved, Kraft will also serve a "suspension", which in terms of NFL ownership I don't know what the hell that would really accomplish or even mean lol. Did it cost the team anything (in Irsay's case)?...I don't remember.

Irsay was fined 500K and banned from tweeting about the NFL.  I think that was it.  

37 minutes ago, Destino said:

what the hell is a billionaire doing in a shady massage parlor?  This is like him getting caught in a stolen Honda Civic.  

Never underestimate how cowed and pathetic a man can be.  Bezos sending penile images to a 49 year old, cross-eyed married woman instead of having a 24 year old mistress.

Lmao

Archived