Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

22 minutes ago, Bacon said:

This is my daughter's favorite song right now, so a heart emoji can't describe how much I love this. 

It's so much fun. It annoys the crap out of my wife...so of course I sing it and dance around like an idiot.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

It's so much fun. It annoys the crap out of my wife...so of course I sing it and dance around like an idiot.

I sent my wife (a lifelong Cubs fan) the tweet you posted and she said she has a new favorite player lol

This team is so much more likable without Bryce around. We've done a great job of developing a culture and finding new clubhouse traditions with him gone. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I sent my wife (a lifelong Cubs fan) the tweet you posted and she said she has a new favorite player lol

This team is so much more likable without Bryce around. We've done a great job of developing a culture and finding new clubhouse traditions with him gone. 

Idk if you can put that on Bryce though, this team was dead pre-Parra. He’s been such a spark... and you hear guys credit him all the time (Gomes did today during a postgame interview). 

19 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Idk if you can put that on Bryce though, this team was dead pre-Parra. He’s been such a spark... and you hear guys credit him all the time (Gomes did today during a postgame interview). 

Parra was big, Dozier finally playing up to expectations was big, the bullpen being less horrible was big, Trea coming back from injury was big, etc. 

But it's also big that there's no cloud hanging over the locker room. 

• Like 1