Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Have a cha cha bowl and garlic fries. 

I'm vegan so don't think I'll be going to the bbq place ha, but appreciate the tip! I'm pretty excited to see how they've expanded the craft beer options though. Last time I went a few years ago, I could only find generic stuff, but I read recently Oracle is one of the best craft beer stadiums now.

Based on how this game is going, I'm definitely going to need a lot of it

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Lester would be gone by now if the rest of the rotation wasn't littered with injuries. 

He's an L waiting to happen. Even if we get him a lead he's not holding it.

He should be gone anyway. Might as well swap him with someone else in the bullpen, because he's definitely not a starting pitcher anymore

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

Cavalli scheduled to pitch the 5th inning of the Future's Game, which just started.

Thanks for the heads up.

Consistent 98-100 fastball & a great 91mph slider. Had a great 2-2 pitch that should have been a K to end the inning but ended up walking the guy. So 2K 2BB no hits on 28 pitches. 

18 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I so need to visit that park. Beautiful. They should have put Nats Park facing the Anacostia...

Giants largely based the Park on Camden Yards and Arlington...and granted, I'm biased and have been going for 21 years now to PacBell/SBC/AT&T/Oracle, it still holds up as the best of best in my opinion. The view, food, and atmosphere are fantastic. 

6 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

Best upper deck in the MLB. Facing out onto the bay. Beautiful

It can also be the coldest or hottest 65°-70° of your life. 

Edit..hope the $16+ craft beers are treating you well mammajamma. Pliny? Russian River? 😆

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Giants largely based the Park on Camden Yards and Arlington...and granted, I'm biased and have been going for 21 years now to PacBell/SBC/AT&T/Oracle, it still holds up as the best of best in my opinion. The view, food, and atmosphere are fantastic. 

It can also be the coldest or hottest 65°-70° of your life. 

Edit..hope the $16+ craft beers are treating you well mammajamma. Pliny? Russian River? 😆

For sure, great stadium. Had a few $16+ beers (mostly anchor). Worth it

Great fans as well. Always have a good time talking to people here

• Like 1