Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

14 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Nope. Corbin's win was huge right now.

I don't think we'll catch the Braves...

Today is kinda the breaking point. No way we catch them if we’re 6.5 back after today.

4.5 back, 4 in the loss column, with 7 head to head games left is doable. 6.5 much harder. 

46 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Today is kinda the breaking point. No way we catch them if we’re 6.5 back after today.

4.5 back, 4 in the loss column, with 7 head to head games left is doable. 6.5 much harder. 

Team is just playing dead, right now. 16 game stretch (rainout/double header) with 2 late games with travel days. Need tomorrow's day off badly.

8 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Full measures would have required Kieboom or Garcia, and exceeding lux cap, possibly costing us Rendon.

Full measures gives us a chance legitimately compete this year. The trio they added now are more of the same they did in the offseason, taking fliers

3 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

This is a big surprise...

oh man..... good thing harper's gone already

i used to love rooting against strickland because he'd lose his temper and give up an untimely HR almost every time i watched him

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Full measures gives us a chance legitimately compete this year. The trio they added now are more of the same they did in the offseason, taking fliers

Disagree. We are legimitately competing right now. This relieves the pressure overuse of Rodney, Rainey and Suero. Much deeper pen at a low cost.

• Like 2