Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Football Life: Doug Williams

Howie411

Got invited by the Redskins last night for a private pre-screening of A Football Life: Doug Williams followed by QA session.

This was the first time I've ever watched one of the A Football Life stories and I must say it was really interesting and I enjoyed it.

Its premieres tonight on the NFL Network at 8pm if anyone is interested.  https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/Former-Super-Bowl-Winning-Quarterback-Doug-Williams-Featured-on-NFL-Network's-'A-Football-Life'.aspx

DougWilliams2.jpg

DougWilliams1.jpg

Just finished watching a replay of it, and it was well done.

I really love this series, and have often found myself choking up during many of them.

They've done a great job with the Redskins they've documented. They've done Gibbs, Taylor, Riggins, Williams, Manley, and maybe one or two more that I'm forgetting. I'd love to see episodes on Darrell Green, Joe Theismann, and Art Monk.   

22 hours ago, BraveWarrior said:

Just finished watching a replay of it, and it was well done.

I really love this series, and have often found myself choking up during many of them.

They've done a great job with the Redskins they've documented. They've done Gibbs, Taylor, Riggins, Williams, Manley, and maybe one or two more that I'm forgetting. I'd love to see episodes on Darrell Green, Joe Theismann, and Art Monk.   

the episode on Taylor was extremely moving.  The episode on Riggo was very entertaining. 

Archived