Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Audi Field to Host Washington DC Defenders XFL Team in 2020

Ron78

What Will You Do To Support the XFL Franchise in DC?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What Will You Do To Support the XFL Franchise in DC?

• Attend games at Audi Field
    • Watch games at home or in sports bars
    • I will not support this team

Big 3rd down stop with the all-out blitz forcing a rushed throw, and good play by the DB to break up the pass in the endzone.  Short fieldgoal good; 15 point game.  Not out of reach yet.

Dropped the deep ball!  This is painful to watch.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, ixcuincle said:

In the NFL this is likely over 

In the xfl you could score here, get 9 pts, and convert 4 and 15 and score again. 

Not over. 

Yeah, can't say I was expecting us to get a turnover all of the sudden.  Its suddenly possible again.

5 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Yeah, can't say I was expecting us to get a turnover all of the sudden.  Its suddenly possible again.

Nah its over, too bad that the Defenders are playing with emotion NOW. Its not worth getting hurt over though.

Alright, there's the TD.  Gotta get those extra points now

You know what would have been easier than converting a 4th and 15 with 1 minute left?  Trying to convert 4th and 10 with 8 minutes left.  Or even taking a lesser play on 3rd down to bring up 4th and short.

Seriously, that decision to punt with 8 minutes left in the game was so brain-dead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Lot of impact this could have on how the Defenders function, including whether they would still play at Audi (I would almost CERTAINLY hope so given the atmosphere they had with the snake) but **** if I'm seeing a Philly Stars team in a Mid Atlantic Hub against some nobody

11 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Lot of impact this could have on how the Defenders function, including whether they would still play at Audi (I would almost CERTAINLY hope so given the atmosphere they had with the snake) but **** if I'm seeing a Philly Stars team in a Mid Atlantic Hub against some nobody

I read the release and didn't see anything specific about Washington or Audi Field. Did you read that somewhere else?