Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: # REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

November 5, 2018

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va.  The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins signed the following free agents:

G Luke Bowanko

G Jonathan Cooper

T Austin Howard

The Redskins placed the following players on their Reserve/Injured list:

G Shawn Lauvao

WR Paul Richardson Jr.

G Brandon Scherff

22 minutes ago, TK said:

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

November 5, 2018

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va.  The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins signed the following free agents:

G Luke Bowanko

G Jonathan Cooper

T Austin Howard

The Redskins placed the following players on their Reserve/Injured list:

G Shawn Lauvao

WR Paul Richardson Jr.

G Brandon Scherff

I like these additions.  Austin Howard is an experienced player and Cooper has upside....hopefully they can play decent for us.

17 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Yikes. 

Sherff

Richardson

Lauvao

IRed in one day. That’s really tough. 

Sherff is definitely a tough loss

Richardson and Lauvao should be easier to find players who can match their production 

31 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

If our WR corps is going to be a gimpy Crowder + Doctson and Harris, I don't know what to say.

I'm not expecting Crowder back this week for Tampa. OL is still the bigger worry because if they can't run the ball then they're done because everyone already knows the pass game was bad to begin with. 

From April 2018

3 things to know about new Patriots lineman Luke Bowanko

He fits the bill as to what they look for in OL. Big, & can play multiple positions along the line. No idea why NE cut him though. Coulda been a numbers game or maybe he couldn't beat out someone else for a spot. No idea.

4 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Dez time?

Go away. :) 

They've already demonstrated they'll go with in house WRs that already know the system. 

I know, I don't want Dez here any more than you do but when the plan is falling apart you know what they say about desperate times....AP hasn't turned out too bad. 

Alex needs help...especially since Reed isn't exactly lighting it up. How much can Quinn offer as a 7th round pick?

Some names still out there...

Kyle Kalis, former Redskin Guard, on Browns PS

Spencer Drango, Guard on the Chargers PS... once considered a top recruit... 5th rounder in 2016

Isaac Asiata... considered 3-4 round pick in 2017, selected in the 5th last year by Dolphins... on their PS

Sean Harlow, Falcons PS

Will Holden, Saints PS, projected 3-4 rounder and drafted in 5th by Cardinals. Saints have best line in football so no need for him to start there

Landon Turner, Guard, Vikings PS

Archived