Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vox: Elizabeth Warren has a plan to save capitalism

Cooked Crack

3 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Off topic, but why anyone would still bank with WF is beyond me.  I closed all my accounts with them and refinanced my mortgage away from them.  

Yeah, the kid who helps us with yardwork just got an account there and my husband gave him the full blown riot act...like he expects a 19 year old to know...then YOU GOTTA ASK ME ABOUT STUFF...:806:

43 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think the thing that really hurts Wells is not the money, but the reputational damage.  Both in terms of customers going elsewhere and regulators scrutinizing them much more closely than everyone else.  

It created had a big-time ripple effect in the commercial lending space, lots of credit facilities were frozen and discontinued while they were being audited.

58 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Off topic, but why anyone would still bank with WF is beyond me.  I closed all my accounts with them and refinanced my mortgage away from them.  

I love their customer service, actually.  I have a significant amount of money with them, and plan on keeping it there :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 5:20 PM, bearrock said:

Second that emotion. Heard they re-established themselves, we'll I think they should do it again.  In fact, I think they should do it every year, like f'n thanksgiving, since it doesn't seem to mean ****, but sounds cool. Not cool like "your teenage daughter approves of something you did" cool, more like John Oliver "so sarcastic you aren't cool" cool.

Archived