Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

Top ten defense paired with who I think is going to have a better year than in Denver last year in keenum..o line stays healthy and Guice and Peterson make noise..a showing from reed we haven't seen in a couple years and it turns out doctson and keenum are best of buds..doctson finally has his break out year.. keeping the good juju train a rolling!!

The past is the past for a reason..mr Daniel has done a fine job running this what was once a well established franchise in the ground. But as only a fan, a fan that I choose to be of this football team, I can only be honest with my self with positivity orrrr with negativity..it's alot easier for me to stress the things in life worth stressing than it is to stress the state of this franchise...I'll take the high road and be positive with good juju for my favorite football team..Hail to the Redskins and here's to another season of Redskins football!!

I wish I could take today off of work and just concentrate on the draft lol...that's a feeling I haven't had in years, to be honest. And it's not because I think we nailed our picks. I'm fully aware of the risks involved with both. But I'm seriously intrigued with the talent being infused into the roster this offseason, and want to figure out who to focus on in the 3rd round. Damn my need for money and not being kicked out onto the street.

53 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I wish I could take today off of work and just concentrate on the draft lol...that's a feeling I haven't had in years, to be honest. And it's not because I think we nailed our picks. I'm fully aware of the risks involved with both. But I'm seriously intrigued with the talent being infused into the roster this offseason, and want to figure out who to focus on in the 3rd round. Damn my need for money and not being kicked out onto the street.

Agreed, you never know how it's gonna pan out, but these were great pics, and great maneuvering to get them...Not moving up and then moving up....they won yesterday. 

4 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Oh man I was lucky this year..off on day one.. did alot of muchly needed yard work..around the whole house!! It helped hurry up time lol.. .today.. multiple naps before the draft begins!! Lol

Archived